the prologue

One week earlier
3:00 a.m.
At Anala's home

Anala's POV
I woke up to the ruckus in my house my mom and stepdad had a business meeting to go to. My younger half siblings we're going to stay at my aunt's house. I was the only one allowed to stay at home alone I knew how to take care of myself. My mom and stepdad were going to be away for 2 weeks and on top of that I just woke up from a sleepover with my best friends Eleanor Daphne and Damian. Daphne and Damien ran away from home after their mother died because their stepfather was abusive. Eleanor just came over for a sleepover she had a good relationship with her step family and Dad. They don't really talk much tho except for her and her step brother they were inseparable. Except the fact that her step brother is going to college.
"What's all that noise" Eleanor groaned. She had half black half pink hair she dyed it with the help of her step brother her eyes were two different colors her left eye was blue her right eye was Green. Her hair was messy Daphne and Damien the twins woke up right behind her. They both had dark blonde hair and light blue eyes "looks like some people are busy today" Damien said if politeness was a competition he would absolutely lose. It's not like he doesn't have manners he does actually have manners shocking I know. He just isn't too polite Daphne on the other hand was polite but that doesn't mean she doesn't like to be a little bad. She does break the rules often but it's not rare to see her being polite unlike Damien. My little siblings Priyanka and Ananya came into my room. Priyanka is my baby sister Ananya is actually 6 years old. "What you doing" Ananya asked "waking up" I answered. "Well we're going to auntie's house the fun Aunty" she said pointing at her and Priyanka proudly. Me and my sisters called one of our aunts from our mom's side the fun auntie. That's because we could literally do anything a dance party with our cousins on our mom's side, board games,tag, granny you name it.
2 hours later
Damien Daphne me and Eleanor were bored we just finished breakfast 30 minutes ago it took me 1 hour to admit I was hungry and I made ramen noodles for us to eat. We were now slouching off on the couch watching PBS kids. "You guys want to do something" Eleanor asked.

Eleanor's POV

"You guys want to do something" I asked Anala looked at me with her Honey brown eyes and light brown hair and her head tilted she had freckles dotted all over her body she was born into an Indian family. She naturally had tan skin which let's say I was a little jealous of it took me hours to Sun tan at the beach well she had it naturally. "What do you mean?" Anala asked "like maybe explore the forest I mean you do have the keys don't you?" I asked. "Yeah I do" Anala said "that would be fun" Damien said. "Yeah" Daphne said "well that's set we're going to play in the forest" I said "two steps ahead of you it would be three but I have asthma" Anala said as she put on her star pattern dark blue jackets and her sneakers. I chuckled a little at the joke "oh yeah and don't forget your asthma inhaler" I said just remembering she had one "I got it already" Anala said she said as she grabbed it out of her pocket to show us then put it back in she tossed us shoes which were our shoes.

In the forest Anala's POV

Eleanor was too busy trying to find which path to go and Daphne and Damien were playing tag while waiting. I decided to explore I heard something like a crack. Daphne Damien and Eleanor all turned their heads and stopped what they were doing. I had very good hearing I never thought they might hear it we saw someone with goat legs? Weird very weird indeed.

Grover's POV

I was walking on the forest near Camp half-blood when I saw 4 people they were all childre. Two were playing tag one was sitting down and the last one looks like she was trying to figure out a map. I tried approaching them but then I had to step on a stick. It was very loud every single one of them turned around to look at me. I nervously laughed "who are you!?" A girl with brown hair and Honey brown eyes asked she had freckles dotted all over her. "More like who are you" I said I could almost hear the girl snort. "Like I'll tell you that" she said "how about this I'll tell you my name and you can tell me yours" I said. The girl hesitant for second "fine" she said. "Grover my name is Grover" I said "Anala" the girl said without a thought. "That's Damien and Daphne" Anala said pointing to two people with dark blonde hair and light blue eyes. "That's Eleanor" she said as she pointed to a girl with half pink half black short hair and two different eye colors her left eye was blue and her right eye was Green. I almost forgot they were there they were awfully quiet. Then I realized they passed Camp half-bloods barrier. "What I am going to say might sound crazy but I think you guys are demigods" I said all of them burst into laughter "you're not serious are you" Anala said. "I'm afraid I might be" I said. "And where's the proof?" Eleanor asked "well I have goat legs and follow me" I reasoned. "Fair point and why do we need to follow you?" Daphne asked. "You'll see just trust me" I said the group looks at each other nervous glances and they hesitated before Eleanor finally said "fine we'll follow you".