Chapter - 27

When he caught her by her hair and threw her on the ground, due to the speed of the fall, she falls on her face and her teeth dig into her lip, causing it to bleed.

She lifts her face and puts her hand on her lips and looks at her fingers which are covered with blood and her eyes turn from soft to fierce but by the time she turns back that man is on top of her

And she starts thrashing her hands and legs and the man is about to kiss her forcefully but she uses all her strength to turn the man on the ground and hits her heel on its original place due to which the painful scream comes out of his mouth

YN : You guys don't become men by showing your dominance over women, understand that a real man is the one who knows how to respect a woman....

They fight and then Armaan and Riya also arrive with the girls, who are very scared and some are crying, but Riya arranges for their successful return.

Arman runs to YN and sees that blood is coming out of her lips and all the men are lying here and there and the women also ran away in fear after seeing her and this was not a surprise for him..

Armaan : Where is Rasiya Bai?

After he says this, she looks around and then sees the place where she had kicked her and made her fall; Rasiya bai had fallen unconscious due to hitting the ground and all three of them go to her.

He brings her back to consciousness by pouring water on her and makes her sit on a chair and YN asks her a question directly with gun pointed at her forehead.

YN : Look! Answer me straight or else I will dig your grave here.

But Rasiya Bai shakes her head in denial which makes her even more angry and then she slaps her hard near the ear.

Rasiya Bai : You will definitely kill me, do your work and kill me, but I am not going to tell you anything....

Now YN stands up from her chair and licks her dry lips and puts her hand on her waist and the other hand which has the gun wipes the sweat from the corner of her forehead and closes her eyes and thinks for a while...

YN : 40.... 40 crores!Tell me the truth and the 40 crores are yours.

She understood that punishment was not going to help here, so she would have to use the price. And that is what she did. He chose the price from the policy of "Saam Daam Dand Behad".

Rasiya bai: I have heard that you considered your mother as God and you would only give 40 crores to know about her murderer, at least give 50 crores.

YN rolls her eyes seeing her drool over money and takes her phone from Arman while sitting in front of her..Opens the money transaction app and places it in front of her

YN : Enter your account number and the price you want to bid on it but it will be transferred only if you tell the truth...

Rasiya quickly takes the mobile in her hand and enters the details quickly but she cannot do the transfer now as YN has to enter her password so she gulps and starts telling her.