Chapter 1.

POV Harry

I wake up, the rain is ticking at my window. Pfft.. again a day of the horrible school. One of the maids, Charlotte knocks at my door.

' Harry? Are you awake? ' Charlotte says through my door. ' Yeah come in, love. '

Charlotte became one of my best friends. First we were dating untill I figured out that I prefered boys over girls.

' Goodmorning ' Charlotte says and gives me my breakfast. ' Morning ' I say. ' What do you want to wear? ' Charlotte asks. I pull my shoulders up ' I dont know, just something. You can choose ' I say while I put my croissant between my teeth. Mhh.. So delicious.

---

When I have putted my clothes on I walk downstairs. ' Hi mum ' I say. ' Hello, sweetie. You slept well?' ' Mweh, not really. ' I say.

' Oh, Well it's time for school. Niall is waiting for you in the hall. ' ' Okay, Mum. See you! ' I yell at her and walk outside with Niall. His dyed blonde hair is all wet and you see it dripping.

' Ready? ' Niall says. ' Since when am I ready for school?' we both laugh and I step into the car next to Niall.

While we drive to school Niall and my jam comes on. ' No controooolll! ' Niall yells out but I keep quiet. ' Mate? What's wrong?' ' I just dont have my day, okay. ' I say with a surly face.

--

Finally, we arrived at school. I step out of the car and of course who do I see there. Zayn. Zayn was first one of my best friends but since he met Kaiden he smokes cigarettes and weed. He left us and I hate him now, like Niall does too.

' Hey, Kaiden. There we have the gay curly headed one! ' says Zayn to Kaiden, Kaiden bursts out in laugther and takes another drag from his cigaret. I walk past Zayn and Kaiden, I look at Kaiden and he blows the smoke in my face. ' Ew. ' I say and continue walking to my locker.

' Just ignore him, H. ' Niall says. ' Yeah, I know Ni. We have maths right?' Niall nods. Our favourite subject * kuch kuch *

' Good afternoon mr. Styles! ' the teacher yells at me when I wake up after a good nap in Maths. Everyone is laughing at me and Zayn and Kaiden are looking at me like what the fuck. Oh well, It was a good nap though.

--

Triiinnng! Finally! Saved by the bell! It's time for my favourite subject, Photography. I want to make it my life work. Photographing is the thing that makes me happy, where I can forget everything and just be me.

' Hello Mrs. Duff. ' I say when I walk into the class. ' Hello, Harry. ' says Mrs. Duff.

Mrs. Duff is my favourite teacher. She helped me a lot going through a lot, she also helped me coming out.

I walk to my table and I sit down next to my partner, Liam James Payne. We became friends since he was new at this school 2 years ago. Liam is a very sweet guy but he has a girlfriend, Sophia. She is also one of my best friends.

' Hi Harry! ' Liam yells at me. ' I'm next to you Liam. ' ' Didn't had a good rest last night huh, again.. ?' Liam asks and I shake my head. ' Nah, not really.'

' So today something really different! ' says Mrs. Duff. My eyes are opened and I'm listening closely to what she is going to say.

' I want you to make one perfect picture from what makes YOU happy. At the end of the month we have presentations and tell us your story. ' tells Mrs. Duff exiting.

But I sigh.. I haven't been happy in a while. Actually my parents don't know I'm gay. They're mostly at work, and that's what only matters, work. Only my friends and at school they know it, but it's good like this. People think I have the best life because my parents are rich af but money can't always make you happy..

--

It's break. Liam, Niall and I are sitting on our table were we always sit. I stare to my food, I'm so not hungry.

' Guys I'm going to the toilet. ' I say and I walk away.

-----

POV Niall

Liam and I are left at our table, Harry is to the toilet. Harry has been a light depression now for a while. ' Niall?' ' Yeah? ' I say.

' I think Harry has a bad day. We had Photography and we have to photograph something what makes us happy but Harry didn't knew a thing! ' Liam says suprised. ' Well, maybe I know something to make Ha... ' before I can finish my sentence I see Harry standing before our faces.

' Great, friends who talk about you. Thank you, lads. ' Harry takes his bags and walks away. ' No, no, no. Harry wait! ' I run after Harry and he turns himself around. ' What? '

' Liam only told me you didn't had any inspiration for photography, right? ' I ask and he nods softly.

' Tomorrow at 2 pm, my house. ' I say and Harry nods agreeing. Today was the last day of school before the weekend. Finally.

--

It's 1.55 pm, Harry should be here any minute. I sit at a bench and look around and I see a tall boy with brown curly hair walking slowly with his hands in his pockets towards to me.

' Hi Haz! ' ' Hey Ni' Harry answers and he stares at his shoes and looks back up.

' So, why did you wanted me to come here? ' Harry asks. ' You needed inspiration right? ' Harry sighs and nods. ' Well maybe you find it here! ' I say happily.

Harry pulls his shoulders up ' Maybe '

We walk around a little through the park. Kids who are playing, a pregnant woman, birds who a whisteling and some discusting homeless junks.

' And? ' I ask hopefull. Harry who is looking at the ground shakes his head. ' Nothing ' he whispers.

' Man, you should see some things from the positive side, Harry. I can't do anything about it. If you keep looking back into the past you can't see the future ' I say a little annoyed and I walk away.

Gosh... Maybe it wasn't a good idea. This was one of Harry's bad days. I'm used to them but sometimes, argh!

I walk annoyed to my car and sigh. When I get home I jump at my couch and lay down.

Tiing! I hear my phone making a message sound when I nearly fell asleep.

Haz: You were right. I should see things more positive.. I'm sorry Ni All the love Hx

I read the message and smile. I knew it..