how to kiss someone

suggestive theme, kissing, bottom male reader, switch male reader, top shinichi kudo, switch shinichi kudo, curse, making out, reader is a fboy

____________________________________________

"w-what...?" the (e/c) eyed boy with glasses looked at his best friend with confused face.

"teach me how to kiss someone." said the black haired boy with dense look and flat tone.

(m/n) shook his head, positioning his glasses, wondering what demon possessed shinichi that he randomly asked this question.

or rather a request?

he didnt know either. (m/n) looked at shinichi again with frowned eyebrow.

"why do you want to learn that?" he can see the blue eyed boy's cheek slightly turning red and quickly averted his gaze to look at other things.

"do you... perhaps want to kiss ran?"

shinichi quickly turn his head around and look at (m/n) with blushed but annoyed face.

"i-i just... i dont want to disappoint my future lover!"

"by not be able to be a good kisser?"

"w-well... i-i mean... you definitely a good one, remembering you often kissed plenty of girls and guys."

and (m/n) nodded without hesitation.

"but are you seriously want to learn this so you could kiss ran?" 

(m/n) observed the blue eyed boy's reaction and chuckle.

"pfft— as if you have the guts to kiss her"

"j-just shut up and teach me!" 

(m/n) rolled his eyes and told shinichi to get on his bed after talking on the side of the bed.

shinichi was getting nervous, because after they changed position, (m/n) keep on looking at his eyes and not his mouth, considering the (h/c) haired boy habits about looking at the others mouth and listening to them.

"okay, so first one, you seduce the person." 

(m/n) slowly lean into shinichi, putting his right hand onto shinichi's cheek, carresing it as he kept on getting closer.

"but since you can already seduce ran, maybe we can skip this part, yeah~?" the glasses boy grinning, making shinichi's face turned red and heart beating fast.

"second, you can tease the person by giving them little pecks"

before (m/n) lean and show shinichi how to do it, he pulled his glasses with one hand, letting the detective to see his rare face without glasses.

the detective was mesmerized, looking at the white pale skin and those tired eyes without the glasses, the slightly flushed face and those plump lips.

fuck... 

"loving what you see~?" 

realized he went spacing out while looking at (m/n) with lovestruck face, he just huffs and looked back at the glasses with challenging gaze.

"just teach me already"

(m/n) smirking and he lean onto shinichi, his lips met with shinichi, giving him little pecks and closing his eyes.

on the other hand, shinichi feels like hes slowly flying through the cloud nine, the feeling of (m/n)'s lips on his, and how the (e/c) eyed teased him by only give him short kisses making him eager.

he want to kiss (m/n) so much

"dont forget to close your eyes and breath through your nose" 

(m/n) cut their kiss, panting while he get close to shinichi.

both of them didnt realize they were already so close, (m/n) sitting on shinichi's lap and their hand on eachother waist.

"third, once you and the person get comfortable, just make out, tongue and biting is really fun on this part"

they both lean onto each other, hitting those lips while (m/n) insert his tongue and shinichi give (m/n) small bite on his bottom lips.

sounds echoes through the room, they should be grateful because there was no one at (m/n)'s house because they're kinda being loud, whining and whimpering.

the makeout lasts for about two minutes, after they done, (m/n) put his head on shinichi's shoulder, hiding his red face on the crook of the detective's neck.

"that was fun" said the (h/c) haired boy.

"how's my performance?"

"good, you might need to have another practice though."

shinichi kissed the glasses boy on his pale neck, making (m/n) shiver.

and right when (m/n) was gonna get out of shinichi's lap, the black haired boy picked him up and threw him on the bed, caging (m/n) with his arm from running away.

now it's shinichi's turn to smirk, looking at (m/n) like the (e/c) eyed boy is his prey.

"you said i need more practice, right? mind if you're the test subject now~?"

and (m/n)? he looks at shinichi with kind of terrified but excited eyes.

i leave the rest of them to your mind.

____________________________________________

a/n : small oneshot to fill my acc on hiatus~ written in rush lmao, maybe the explanation wont be 100% true cz im a virgin both on the lips and ass, i accidentally fell asleep when i write this so forgive me, also english is not my first language