𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 24(𝐶ℎ𝑟𝑖𝑠)

"So tell me, why are you here again mr. Anderson?" a police officer asks while leaning back his head on his chair.

"I've came here to report a faked report." I respond intertwining my fingers together.

"Mark Anderson-my father faked my death a year ago and one of his "workers" pretended to be a doctor to kidnapp me and get revenge for my girlfriend and our child. My girlfriend did nothing wrong only our dads had some issue with each other. As you can see I lost a lot of weight and I escaped from there."

"Do you know the address of this place?" He asks in a stern look while noting the details on his  clipboard.

"Sadly no. But it was in a forest. It looks like a factory but there are people in there who do criminal things like the invention of drugs, vapes and whatever."

"Do you know any of these men?"

"I don't know their last names but I know workers whose names begin with:Daniel, Axel, Ryan, one woman Phoenix and I'm not quite sure but I heard of someone's last name is Williams and of course my father Mark Anderson included." I count in my hands.

"I see..." he nods as he writes them down.

"Does anyone else know that your death is faked except your mother and siblings?" He asks curiously.

"No. I want to go and see my girlfriend then tell her oh and I would like to report my fake grave too."

He looks at me surprised, seemingly not knowing any of a grave with my name written on it.

"I do have to look for some files. I haven't heard or found anything that tells me of a grave with your name on it. Do you mind waiting one for a second?" He gets up and goes into another room looking for some files.

I lean back a little until my mother taps my shoulder.

"I'm glad you're here." She whispers.
I put my hand on hers as she leans her head on my shoulder. She smiles and I smiles as well. After a long time I felt the warmth in my heart.
Ahh I love this feeling. I'm happy to go and see my girlfriend.

After a couple of minutes the police officer returns as he leans forwards and puts his hands on the table. He sighs and says:
"What you were saying is right and about your father, we will do a research on everything and depending on what he has done we'll find a way to punish him. Thank you for your report and have a nice day."

I give him a small smile and walk off as my mother joins me behind and yells behind "you too" to the police officer.

I turn to look at my mother who got right next to me.

"Mom, I want to go and visit Amelia and meet my child. But first I want to buy her a small gift. I'm too tired to drive the car."

"Okay, son, it's no problem." She says as we get into the car.

My mom drives into the grocery store as I and her get out of the car, she locks it and we get inside.

"I'll go check out the vases." She calls out. I nod and she goes to the left where the vases are placed and I keep walking forward. From a little distance I see bouquets of flowers on sale then I go and pick out the best above the other flowers. I decided to buy this one:

 I decided to buy this one: