The kid

"Hey, Kathy." Johnny scrolls in her driveway on his grey Chevy. He walked out of his car wearing his colours. That famous vandals leather jacket, a washed off red shirt, dark jeans and boots.

He's not riding, Kathy immediately noticed as she walked out on her porch. "Johnny.." she greets him with a small nod fixing her cardigan on the front. October brought the first chills and now few hours before the sunset it was definitely cold outside. "What do you need?" She asked.

"Nothing." He says with a small shrug of his shoulders. "I was hoping to see Benny.." he grunts seeing him walking out of the boor behind Kathy.

He looks at Johnny and nods. "I'm riding with you." He says.

Johnny takes a deep breath looking at Kathy for a moment and shakes his head subtly. "Nah, you stay home." He tells him. "I came to see you. I heard you were riding to Illinois and came back."

"Never meant to leave for good." Benny says looking at him.

"Good." Johnny grunts. The last time they saw each other they argued underneath a traffic light. Johnny wants to give him the club. After Brucie died, the only one Johnny had fully trust on was Benny. He was the new blood. He was the future of the club but he was too young to understand that.
"Where are you going?" Benny asked again. More worried this time.

"Have a meeting." Johnny scoffed a bit at the irony. A fucking kid challenged him. He join a group of vandals from Milwaukee and now he came to swing his little finger to Johnny. Just because he rejected that little prick from the club months ago.
Johnny left.

Benny felt torn, he knew something was off and wanted to follow Johnny but Kathy hold him back. Johnny drove there with Zipco and Korki. The infamous Fuller parking lot. Johnny made it there with his car. The fucking kid who challenged him came with the motorbike. "Where the fuck is your bike?" The kid asked Johnny who was coming closer wearing his iron knuckles.

"Fists or knives?" Johnny asked. He doesn't deserve it to ride a bike to meet a fucking kid who thinks he can challenge him. It send a message to the rest of the pricks that followed that kid.

But the audacity of that little bastard sees no end. He pulls a gun instead. Johnny slightly widen eyes before he punched his throat and push him down. The pistol drops from his hand as he landed on the concrete groaning. "Son of a bitch!" He hissed.

"I gave you a fucking choice! We would sort this out by fists or knives not with a fucking gun!" Johnny punched him again and the kids nose starts bleeding. Of course none of his friends helped him out. Johnny gave him one or two,not enough to do him damage but enough to beat some brain inside his stupid head. He tower over him and grab that little prick by his leather jacket. "I don't want to see you around here again, understand, kid?" He tells him and pushes him down again.

Benny arrived. Regularly late and widen eyes. He run to jump to the kid but Zipco stops him. "No need. He took care of it." He beckons towards Johnny who looks annoyed as he walked back to his men.

"These fucking kids.." he shakes his head disapprovingly. "They don't fucking listen. What did I tell?" He scoffed as he looks at Benny. He came despite both him and Kathy asked him to stay out of this he came. Cus loyalty means a lot to him.

Unlike that little prick who came to challenge him.
Two months ago he came over at his club with a couple of friends to show him his shitty bikes and offer to join to the club. Now Brucie had just died. Johnny wasn't in the mood for this but that kid insisted. "Look at our bikes." He says. "We made it all from nothing on our own."
"Good," Johnny nods. "We don't take kids though."

"Listen, we'll do whatever you want." The kid says. "You want us to rob we'll do it. You want us to beat someone, we'll kill him."

Johnny scoffed and narrow his eyes to the boy. "Right. Well you're in." He says and the kid nods. He was about to walk in when Johnny put his hand on his chest. He looked into his eyes and saw something awfully familiar. This kid wasn't even 20 maybe. "But just you." He adds. "You gotta leave your friends behind." He cocks his brows significantly.

Without hesitation that little prick nods. "Alright." He agrees without hesitation and made his way inside when Johnny grabbed him by his jacket and throw him out again.

"Nah,nah nah..." He says. "That ain't gonna happen." He tells the kid. "I mean, what kind of piece of shit are you? Leaving your friends behind like that?" He scoffed and push him back. "Get the fuck out of my club." He warned them and made his way inside.

And tonight he came back and got beaten once again. That kid never learns. Johnny felt bad for him for a moment seeing him laying on the ground on that parking lot bleeding and his friends leaving one by one. But he didn't care. That kid aint his problem. So he jumped back on his Chevy and left the place with Zipco and Korki and Benny driving his Harley behind them.