Maximum Ride FF

Just gonna say, this is my first story! This is five years after al, that apocalyptically retarded mess. This is twenty year old Maximum Ride. Enjoy! PS! Another note is that, I like to write a lot of short passages. Short uploaded but in total, a lot of words in this book probs.

I heard a bird chirp loudly and I woke up. The bird was still chirping like there was no tomorrow on a branch. I looked around for something to throw at it when I found a piece of paper. "Yes!" I crumpled it and threw it at the bird. The bird flew away before it could hit it and the paper got stuck on the branch.

I laid back down and closed my eyes. "Chocolate chip cookies, peace, massages, aroma therapy, steak, Fang, Fang.." I used my sleeping method and I quickly felt drowsy but my door swung open. "What the hell?" I threw a pillow at my intruder. The intruder caught it and when they caught it they peeked. "Too early?" Fang asked. "Yes, and you know how bitchy I get!" I warned him. "Did you get the letter from me?" He smiled with an anxious face. I looked over at the crumpled paper I threw at that bird. "Uh, yeah! I tots loved it!" I said and walked over to the bathroom. "Okay so what do you say?" he asked.

I picked up my toothbrush and toothpaste and for a while I thought of what to say. I took up my time by brushing my teeth. "I agree." I winged it. "Yes!" he picked me up and spun me around. Exactly what did I agree to? I need to get that paper. "Um, as much as I wanna celebrate, I noticed that I had to, er, take a shower!" I said but it sounded like a question. "Okay, Max. But shouldn't you grab some clothes?" Fang asked. "I don't plan on that." I blurt. That sounded wrong. "Okay." Fang raised an eyebrow but he left.

I took a shower quickly but I reluctantly left the shower on so it could sound like I was still taking a shower. I went towards my window and tried to get to the piece of paper. It was too far. I got my leg onto the branch as gently as I could. I got my other one on it once I though it was strong enough. I heard a couple of noises but after that I had the paper. "Yes!" I said and the branch let out its final groans and then it cracked and I was free-falling. I couldn't open my wings because they would break. "Shit! Help!" I yelled. I grabbed onto a branch for my dear life. "Max?" I heard Fang yell. "Over here!" I yelled. Fang ran to the window and looked down. The most embarrassing thing was that I was in a bath robe. "Max, what the hell are you doing there?" he yelled. "A more important question, how do I get out?" I yelled back. "Right!" Fang nodded. "Go get me help, my bath robe is slipping." I looked down at the rope tying together this nonsense.

Fang ran and after a while I was saved by a rope and a couple of people must have seen my undergarments. My hair is now full of tiny pieces of bird nests, branches, some honey from a beehive, bird eggs, and leaves. "Oh my Max, what have you done?" mom, Nudge, and Ella were taking everything out of my hair. "I don't remember, I think I knocked my head pretty hard on that sixteenth branch." I put my hand over my head. "Here, have some ice." Angel gave me some ice while helping a medic bandage my wounds. After a while, I felt calmer and my adrenaline rush started fading. "I think I'm feeling better." I said. "Okay sweetie, just make sure to wash your hair and then you rest. Take this medicine when you wake up." mom gave me a medicine bottle. "Okay mom." I said. Once everyone left I washed my hair and went to sleep. When I woke up there were cookies and milk on my bedside table. I ate them with my medicine and drank my milk quickly. I took the letter out and read it:

Maximum Ride, you guided me through the torture of my wings and made me feel so much happier than anyone ever could. I know I can spend my life with you. May you marry me?

Whoa whoa whoa, back up a second! I'm engaged?!