一 𝟎𝟏𝟑. i should put it all behind me

I SHOULD PUT IT ALL BEHIND ME ━━━━━ ! ﹆◞

៸ ━━━━━ CHAPTER THIRTEEN, MOVIE TWO ! ﹆◞·˚ ༘🌹˚

·˚ ༘🌹˚.*°࿐ 。 act two: pirates prelude ·˚ ༘☆ ▍
❝ that's why you've
got 𝒎𝒆 ❞

     𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐙𝐀𝐁𝐄𝐓𝐇 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐒 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐃𝐆𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐎𝐂𝐊𝐒, staring out at the churning waters of the Isle of the Lost. The salty breeze tugged at her crimson cloak, the fabric flapping like a flag in the wind. She closed her eyes, waiting patiently.

     "Evenin', Lassie," a familiar voice echoed, soft yet filled with mischief. Elizabeth turned, her heart had skipped a beat when she saw him, leaning casually against a wooden post, his hat tipped low over his eyes.

     "You're late," she spoke, folding her arms and pretending to be annoyed.

     "Aye, but I'm worth the wait, aren't I?" he had replied, pushing off the post and sauntering over to her. His blue eyes had twinkled with amusement, and his grin was as sharp as his hook.

     She rolled her eyes but couldn't hide her smile. "Always so sure of yourself."

     "Only 'cause I know you so well, Lassie," he replied, wrapping an arm around her waist and pulling her close. She could feel the warmth of his embrace, the way his touch had sent shivers down her spine.

     "How was your day?" he had asked, his tone softening.

     "Chaotic," she had admitted, resting her head against his chest. "The others were more unruly than usual. I swear, they're impossible to manage."

      He smiled, leaning down. "Well, that's why you've got me," he had murmured, his voice a soothing balm to her frazzled nerves.

     She smiled, lifting her head to look into his eyes. "Thank you, Harry."

     "Anytime," he smiled down at her, brushing a kiss against her forehead. "Now, how 'bout we leave all that behind and have a bit of fun?"

     Elizabeth laughed, shaking her head as she looked up at him. "What did you have in mind?"

     "Thought we could take the Jolly Roger for a spin," he had said with a mischievous grin. "Just you, me, and the open sea."

     Her eyes had widened with excitement. "Really? Just us?" Elizabeth questioned, her eyes sparkling as Harry grabbed ahold of her hand and led her down the dock with a nod.

      But just as the dream reached its peak, the edges began to blur. The scene grew hazy, and Elizabeth felt herself being pulled away from the docks, from Harry. That was until the dream officially dissolved, and Elizabeth woke up in her bed, the morning light streaming through the window.

     She blinked, disoriented, as the remnants of the dream lingered in her mind. Her heart ached with a bittersweet longing.

      Elizabeth hadn't thought of Harry Hook in what felt like ages. Not since the two had broken up. She had barely even talked about him, finding that it only hurt her when she did, even the mention of his name.

      Though, Elizabeth had never told the VKs about her and Harry. The only one who truly knew was Carlos, but him knowing was a complete accident.

      Elizabeth looked across the dorm, seeing as Ashlynn wasn't in her bed. The sudden commotion outside caught her attention, the sound of multiple people talking loudly over each other and flashes of light and clicks. Getting up from her bed, Elizabeth walked over to the window with furrowed brows.

      Moving the pink curtain, she saw as Ben and Mal were stood out front, a large crowd of paparazzi in front of them ━ shouting questions and holding their microphones out towards them.

     That was until Elizabeth watched as Fairy Godmother pushed her way through the crowd.