一 𝟎𝟏𝟒. a villain's revenge

A VILLAIN'S REVENGE━━━━━ ! ﹆◞

៸ ━━━━━ CHAPTER FOURTEEN, MOVIE TWO ! ﹆◞·˚ ༘🌹˚

·˚ ༘🌹˚.*°࿐ 。 act two: pirates prelude ·˚ ༘☆ ▍
❝ you wanna 𝒒𝒖𝒊𝒕 choking down
yolks and get with the 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒈𝒓𝒂𝒎? ❞

      𝐀 𝐖𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐑𝐀𝐖 𝐅𝐈𝐒𝐇 𝐁𝐋𝐄𝐖 𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐎𝐅 Ursula's Fish and Chips, causing the blonde to scrunch up her nose at the disgusting smell. Walking down the alley, she adjusted the red bandana on her head as she glanced over at a woman in tattered clothing, sitting against the wall.

      As she reached the Chip shoppe, she glanced behind her as Harry Hook pushed himself off the wall, walking behind her before stopping beside a woman who was fishing outside the shop. Taking his hook and hooking onto the strings her caught fish were on, he held them up and examined them before glaring at her and taking them inside.

      The girl made her way to the counter that Gil LeGume stood behind, leaning against it. As she sat down on one of the barstools, Harry pushed a man to the side, jumping over the counter and making his way to the television ━ turning it on.

      Uma came from the kitchen, tossing a tray down onto the counter for her friends to eat off of. Turning around, she looked to see Mal standing with Ben on the television, rolling her eyes as she examined Mal and her new look.

      "Mm ━" Gil began, his mouth already full. "Hey, Stas." He continued, pausing again as he continued to chew his food. Once he had fully swallowed what was in his mouth, he gave her a small smile. Stasia gave Gil a small wave from across the counter before taking a fry off of the tray Uma had set down.

      Uma then pushed Harry's hand away from the tray, grabbing a handful of food and throwing it at the television ━ causing her crew to look over at it as well. Harry let out a laugh as Uma turned back around, leaning onto the table as she set her hands on it. "Poser,"

      "Traitor!" Harry yelled, waving his hand out towards the television before grabbing another fry.

      Uma glared at the rest of her crew, seeing as they were all just sitting around watching. "Hello?" Uma exclaimed, causing everyone to start grabbing food of the trays and throwing it at the television, Stasia being quick to do so as well.

      "Oh, I would love to wipe the smiles off their faces." Harry spoke, going up to the television and wiping a stripe of food off of it before putting it in his mouth. "You know what I mean?"

      Gil, still eating, was then approached by Uma who leaned into him. "Gil," she said sternly, Gil turning to face her with an egg in his mouth. "You wanna quit choking down yolks and get with the program?"

      "Yeah, what they said." Gil nodded, chewing his egg. Gil then looked at Uma in fear before turning to look at Stasia who sat across from him. The two exchanged the same look before turning back to Uma.

      Uma scoffed, "That little traitor. Who left us in the dirt."

      "Who turned her back on evil." Harry added.

      "Who lied to us." Stasia nodded.

      "Who said you weren't big or bad enough to be in her gang." Gil joined in from the counter, getting more food placed on his tray. Uma slowly turned to face him; a sharp glare sent his way as he made his way back over to them.

     Gil looked around confused, seeing as everyone was staring at him silently. "Back when we were kids. Come on, you guys remember. She called her Shrimpy and the name just kind of . . ."

      Gil looked over at Stasia who placed a hand on his wrist, seeing as she was giving him a "shut up" look, though he still continued, slowly looking back at Uma. ". . . stuck."

      Uma placed a hand on Harry's arm, the two of them glaring at Gil. Uma then scoffed, turning to face Harry. "That snooty little witch." Uma spoke, glancing at Stasia before back at Harry. "Who grabbed everything she wanted and left me nothing."

      "No, she left you that sandbox," Gil interrupted, holding a grab leg in his hand. "and then she said that you could have the shrimp . . ."

      Uma then slammed her hands on the table, causing Stasia to jump slightly, sending Gil a look as a hint for him to stop talking. "I need you to stop talking!" Uma yelled, Stasia shrugging as she was just about to say that ━ Gil looking over at her.

      "Look, we have her turf now." Stasia finally chimed in, causing Uma to look at her.

     "They can stay in Bore-adon . . ." Harry began, Uma cutting him off.

      Pushing his shoulder, Uma pointed at the television with a glare, seeing as Mal was still on it. "Harry, that's her turf now." Uma replied, turning off the television. "And I want it, too."