Chapter One

Harry's point of view

"Okay, okay mom!" I said as I wipe off spit from my mother's kisses. "I'm sorry. I just can't believe your in college now." She said, a tear escaping her left eye. "Mom." I sighed. I took her into my arms, and let her sob quietly. "I'll be home a lot, and I'll call you everyday. Just don't cry." I said my voice quivering at the last sentence.

"I'm sorry baby. Okay you got everything in your dorm?" She asked. "Yep." I smiled. "Okay, well call me tonight, and I love you so much." She said while taking me into her warm embrace once again. "I will mum, I will." I reassured her.

"Come home Saturday for a nice lunch?" She asked. I rolled my eyes, "Of course. Now get going I don't want you on the roads at night." I said. "Okay, well I love you call me if you need anything whatsoever." She says while getting in the car.

After she left I took a walk around campus. It was nice here. Lots of guys and girls to look at. Hopefully I'll fit in here. As I was walking around these pack of pigs were screaming and running in my direction. "Party at our place!" One guy screamed.

I was completely zoned out till one guy just knocked me over. "Sorry might not wanna stand there. Oh and by the way nice ass." He winked. "Asshole." I groaned while getting up, and wiping the dirt off of me. 

Well it's just college, I guess.

------

"Hey man. I'm Zayn." A guy with tattoos and ear rings said to me. I think we can get along. "Hey, I'm Harry." I said back. "I see you like tattoos as well?" He asked. "Well yeah." I chuckle. "Can I ask you a question?" I blurted out. "Sure." He nodded. "Who are those fraternity assholes?" I questioned. "Ah, you met them already. It's the campus' only fraternity. They are assholes, but their parties are kick ass." He said smiling.

"I heard there's one tonight." I said. "Oh yeah I'm going. You wanna tag along?" He asked. "Yeah sure, sounds fun." I answered. "Oh yeah it will be." He said. "They always throw the craziest parties." 

I started to unpack some clothes when my phone started ringing. "Stella." It read. "Oh god." I groaned to myself. She was a one night stand I had a couple months ago, and now she won't leave me alone. Just as I was about to answer Zayn's voice pulled me out of my thoughts.

"I'm getting ready to head out, you coming?" Zayn questioned. "Yeah, let's go." I smiled.

-------

 There were people outside on the porch. Music blaring from inside the house. "I'm getting a drink." Zayn yelled over the music. I found my way to the kitchen to see a bunch of guys doing a beer funnel. "Chug! Chug! Chug! Chug!" They all yell in unison.

The guy that was funneling the beer had finished it and looked at me. I know him. I've seen him before. As I thought about him I didn't even notice he made his way over to me. "I believe we have not properly met. Louis." He said will an outstretched hand.

"Wait your that guy!" I said. "Yeah." He grinned. "So tell me your name." He said. It wasn't a question, more of a demand.

"Harry." I said in a monotone voice. "I'm gonna jump the gun. Are you bi, straight ,or gay??" He asked. I've never had someone be so straight forward with this subject, but something in me likes it about this Louis. "Bi." I managed to yelled out over the music. A grin was tugging at the corner of his lips.

"Well I'm just gay." He said proudly. "Good for you." I said looking anywhere but him. "Mhm I like you Harry." He smiles. "And why's that?" I said. "Just, something about you.." He whispered in my ear. "Oh well, thanks I guess." I said trying to get to the door. 

"Oh no you don't." He said while grabbing me. As he grabbed me it gave me a chance to look at him. He has tattoos that speckle his arm, but not entirely cover. He has very toned biceps, judging by how tight his grip was on my arm. "Let go." I growl.

He just looks at me and laughs. Does he really think this is a game? "Oh Harry, you're so innocent." He chuckles. "Okay, I just want to go now." I said getting angry. "No reason to get angry now." He replied. "Louis, just let me go." I pleaded. "Will I see you again?" He asked. "Yes, yes just let me go." He said.

 "Put your number in here." He said while pushing his phone into my hand. "Just put it in there." He sighed. "Okay, whatever." I said while rolling my eyes. I gave the phone back, and started walking away. "I'll see you later Harry." He waved a smirk on his face. 

I just walked away, probably never going to see him again. It doesn't really matter. I mean he's cute, but just an asshole. I've met guys like him before. They dont give a crap about anyone, but they're really just lonely and sad. I was like that once. But I realized that you can't be an asshole forever. Or maybe in his case you can.