Chp:-4. Shocking Truth!

Y/n:- Sure. At what time?

Jimin:- At 5pm. Suga also will be there with me.

Y/n:- Ok. See you both at 5.

Jimin leaves.

Y/n turning to Anna

Y/n:- Glad you see you again.

Anna:- Me too. I cant believe your manager just said ok when I asked him.

Y/n:- What!!..He just said ok when you asked him? He didnt ask you anything else?

Anna:- No. Anyway be carefull with Lily's bodyguard. She is also with them.

Y/n:- You mean Tina, she is also on their side..hm....then that means she will be reporting everything that is happening here to them. We have to be very careful then.

Anna:- Yes.

Y/n:- Can you do me a favor?

Anna:- Sure, what is it?

Y/n:- Can you tell someone who is very trust worthy to keep an eye on Tina?

Anna:- Sure, no problem. I know just the person who is fit for this job.

Y/n:- Really?

Anna:- Yes. I will introduce him to you later. He is a orphan. I raised him when he was young. Now he is working, He is always obident and good at this type of work. He is never behind money so he is trust worthy.

Y/n:- I see. Its sad that his parents died early. Also, Please continue to investigate what they are going to do on the concert day. We only have one week to investigate.

Anna:- Yes, I got it. I will do my best. How was your practice today?

Y.n:- Good.

Anna:- How is your body now? Are you still coughing blood?

Y/n:- Yes, but better than before.

Anna:- I see, take care. Tell me when your are not feeling ok?Promise.

Y/n:- I will. Promise.

Anna:- I will take you to the park, Jimin and Suga must be waiting for you.

Y/n:- Thankyou. Yes, they must be waiting. I wonder what they want to talk to me.

Anna:- Maybe they are going to ask about your health because your concert is next week.

Y/n:- Maybe.

Author's pov

{Y/n always tells Anna everything as she is like a sister to her. So Anna knows everything.}

Y/n and Anna reach the park.

Anna:- Look Jimin and Suga are waiting for you.

Y/n:- Yes. They are five mintues early. Anna can you accompany me.

Anna:- Well they asked you out not me. Come on dont be shy.

Y/n:- You have been like a sister to me. Suppose if I cough blood they might take me to hospital. I dont want to go to the hospital. Please. I will tell them.*puppy eyes*

Anna:- Ok ok, dont show me that face.

both go to meet Jimin and Suga together.

Jimin:- You are early.

Y/n:- Yes. I brought my friend too. Is it ok?

Jimin:- Sure no problem. (facing Anna) Nice to meet you.

Suga:- (facing Anna) Nice to meet you.

Y/n:- This is Anna, my best friend. She is like a sister to me.