06|𝖬𝖾𝗁𝖺𝗇𝖽𝗂𝗂

Vote target- 150
Comment target - 155

Vote target- 150Comment target - 155

Happy reading:)❤️

"avuu jaldi bahar nikal yaar,itni saari gossip btani thi mereko abhi" shravya yelled from the other side of the washroom as I was having a shower inside it

[Hey buddy, come out quickly, I had so much gossip to tell right now]

Last night as shravya and zeeshan bhai got informed that I'm out with my to-be- ahem ahem so they decided to visit their parents first and then in the morning they will come here.

As soon as avyansh bhai got to know about my sprained ankle he took me to the hospital,I even denied several times as it was just a sprain but he never listens.

The doctor did alot of treatments and gave me medicines as my brother asked them that I have to be fine as soon as possible as it's my own wedding after 2 days.

Right now I was almost fine but it was paining just a little while walking.

"Avniii" another voice came from outside. Huh. This girl...we have been talking since she came still she have so many gossips left.

"Just coming" i replied while turning off the shower,ohh god this shower feels so good. I took the towel quickly wrapping it on my hairs to dry them off because I catch cold quickly.

I pulled off the towel from my hairs and started rubbing them to access the water dripping from it,after that I reached out to take my different types of moisturizer which helps alot to keep my skin shiny and soft.

As I was done with my skin care I pulled a dryer from the next drawer,and started to dry my not so long hair.

After I felt my hairs light and dried,I kept the dryer on it's very own place and reached out to take my 'OOTD'. Yeah my outfit of the day.

Well it's my own mehandi today but I'm not really very exited.

I chose to wear a green saree,as I really didn't had any wish to wear those heavy lehanga. The green saree was perfect.