Boring movie

Y/n and her beloved husband Roman were sitting on the couch, watching a movie. They were cuddling on their comfortable couch under the covers. It was a horror movie,  which y/n was terrified by. Roman slowly caressed her arm, calming her down, kissing her on the forehead.

Y/n placed her hand on Roman's thigh, dangerously close to his crotch, not meaning nothing special. Roman looked at her for a moment and then at his thighs and back to the screen.

"Darling." He said.
"Mm?" Y/n murmured.
"Can you please place your hand somewhere else?" He asked nicely in a low voice. "Or I might have to stop the movie." he chuckled.

She only smiled and said nothing yet, moving her hand onto his crotch and she noticed that his pants were already getting tighter. Roman breathed in heavily.
"I don't like this movie anyway." She finally said. Roman took the remote and closed the tv immediately.

"Such a tease, aren't you?" He said in a teasing tone. He took her hand and placed it on his shoulder, placed his hands on her sides, and pulled her onto his lap like she weighed nothing.

She wrapped her arms around his neck. Roman held her by her waist, as he placed his other hand on the back of her neck and pulled her closer to finally kiss her.
"I love you." He said and looked in her eyes.
"I love you too." She said.

Y/n only realized now how hard he already was - she loved it when he was wearing grey sweatpants.
"Princess, you turn me on so much." He said in a low voice as he kissed her neck.
He picked her up, and she wrapped her legs around his torso. He carried her to their bedroom.

They didn't wait and took off their clothes immediately - both were naked now.
Y/n was lying on the bed when Roman walked up there. He pulled her knees apart and stood in between her legs. He caressed her inner thighs. "So beautiful.." he said in a low voice. He lined himself up with her. "Are you ready, princess?" Roman asked her.
"Yes. Please." She answered quickly.
He loved hearing that she wanted it as much as he did - so he just did what she asked him to.

"Lift your hips for me, darling." He said.
She did as he asked immediately.
He entered her really slowly, finding a good, comfortable pace for both of them. "You're so amazing, darling.. I love you." He almost whispered as he thrusted into her with a building pace. He held the back of her thighs and pulled her even closer to him.

"Fuck.." he said, speeding up.
He placed her down on the bed carefully and continued thrusting into her with heavy sighs and breaths. She moaned softly with every thrust. "Make some noise for me, princess." He said and chuckled.
"Roman..." she whimpered.

He found her hands. He interwined her fingers with hers and placed their hands on the bed. He pushed them towards the mattress as he thrusted into her harder,
as she started moaning louder and more.
He smiled to himself. "Just like that, princess.. good girl." He said, now hard to speak.

He felt her tighten around him and it was the end for him as she wrapped her legs around him. "Fuck-" he cursed as he cummed.

He pulled our and pressed a light kiss on her forehead.
They showered, changed their clothes and went back to watch the movie.

/ I will be really happy to read your comments ! I also accept requests ❤️