[ 26 ]

Jungkook : follow him and don't forget to send me your GPS

Jungkook : follow him and don't forget to send me your GPS .

James : as you say jungkook...ok i am hang up now .

Jungkook : ok ..

-* as soon as he cut the call he recieved notification from james where he share his gps tracker . He managed to sit properly on the bed and look beside him where his wife sleeping exhaustedly . He traced his fingertips on her face and trail down while murmuring the word -*

Jungkook : i have to go sweetheart and i promised i will be back before you woke .

-* he lean down to her level and kiss her forehead and then peck her lips . Without making any noise he put his feet on the ground and wore his pants and his stained white shirt which he threw in corner last night . He walk towards the door but before exit from the door he turned back and trace his eyes on her figure . He smrik when he noticed her clutching the duvet over her bare chest . He again walk to her and cover her naked body properly with the help of duvet . She growled when he touch her face and turned to other side . He knew she is a heavy sleeper and the workout they both did last night for that she needed a rest and he felt pity that she will not found him around her when she will open her eyes . He promised himself that he will came back before her sleep over but he also don't know how much time he will take to comeback . He was doing all the things just for her for her real identity which is hidden from her eyes from past twenty years . Thinking all of that he didn't realise when his eyes get filled with tears . He wipe his tears and kiss her cheek and stood near the bed and then turned his heels towards the door. while coming downstairs he called one of his guards and tell him to come kang mansion with extra guards just for his wife's security.
He reach near the car and open the door and drove away from Kang mansion . He follow the location which is sended by James . He speed up his car and called James . after ringing sometimes James received the called and speak-*

James : yes ! Jungkook

Jungkook : James this location..

James : yes he is heading to airport

Jungkook : but why ...

James : Don't have any idea you just come first .

Jungkook : ok ...

-* he cut the call and head towards the
Incheon International Airport . After thirty minutes of drive he reach the airport . He come out from the car and saw James who is standing near the entrance gate . Jungkook walk the hand and about to enter but security guard spread his arm and blocked his way . Jungkook glare the security but security didn't move and ask him the identity card just to verifying his identity. Jungkook greeted his teeth and speak in deep voice .-*

Jungkook : do you have any idea whom you are asking for his identity.

Security : jeon Jungkook the youngest businessman and the ceo and managing director of jeon enterprise.
I am extremely sorry sir but you hav
e to show your original identity card .