ㅡ 𝗜𝗩. 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗱𝗯𝗹𝗼𝘄𝗻

HARU's eyes widened at the sight in front of her, the doctor who had taken care of her, the one who had given her actual time to meet her love. A horrible sight, one she had never seen before. Dr. Yeon had a collar around her neck, and she had no restrictions on her mouth like she did, or ATLAS beside her. Both of them were handcuffed to a bar similar to that of a prison bar. One Atlas was familiar with. The walls were painted white like their clothes.

The usually gentle eyes of Dr. Yeon were wide and... red like she was scared of something or someone. The doctor quivered in her seat as she looked at the both of them, blinking her eyes slowly. 

As the collar tightened around Dr. Yeon's neck, the woman's eyes bulged out of her head, her face turning purple. Her veins stood out on her skin, like thick, dark worms wriggling beneath the surface. Her desperate attempts to breathe caused her body to convulse and spasm, each movement making the collar tighter still. 

They witnessed the horrific scene before them with wide, terror-filled eyes, at least to Haru. They could do nothing but watch as their doctor, whom they had come to be close with, was slowly murdered before their very eyes. The collar around the doctor's neck—a dreadful accessory—continued to constrict, turning tighter until it seemed like it would snap at any moment. 

 "74... 74 is.." the doctor choked, her voice barely audible over the sickening crunches and pops that filled the room. Atlas couldn't hear her clearly as he raised a brow, remaining as blank as ever. 

And then, with a horrifying pop, the collar reached its breaking point. The woman's eyes exploded from their sockets, shooting like projectiles toward the wall behind the two. Haru let out a small scream as it almost hit her if she weren't dodging. Atlas's face remains stoic but it twitches a little in disgust.