CHAPTER 13

" strip for daddy babydoll ! " As he waited for Y/N to undress, Jungkook became enraged when she chose to sit on the bed instead

" What happened babydoll ? "Jungkook enquired

"It's...wrong," y/n uttered as jungkook cast a furrowed gaze upon her.

Y/n looked up to meet Jungkook's desire gaze, "Did not you say you wanted enemies to benefit?"

"Jungkook, I do not want to ask you this question because of my ego, but right now I feel like I should." Y/n remarked as she stood up.

"Do you love me? The entire room fell silent as Y/n asked, staring directly into his eyes, and jungkook fixed his own gaze on Y/n's brown eyes.

" I.." jungkook is about to say something but door knocked from outside

"Y/n! "Your dad is here, princess. Open the door!" A voice emerged from beyond the door, shattering the stillness of the entire space.

"Dad," y/n muttered in a distressed tone.

Y/n pushed him toward the window and said, "Jungkook go now..dad is here if he saw us together then it may not be good for you," but Jungkook grabbed her wrist.

"Why are you concerned about me?" Asking to stop y/n, Jungkook

"I am not sure," Y/N uttered, turning her head away as jungkook drew her in by her waist.

"Observe the moon," stated Jungkook as you look at him in confusion and then at the moon, which is radiant and constantly makes people smile with his beauty.

" Moon is beautiful isn't it ? " Putting his head in the crook of her neck, Jungkook spoke.Even as y/n stared at him once more

"I love you," jungkook whispered, kissing the delicate skin of her neck, causing butterflies to flutter in her stomach and a flush to spread across her cheeks.

" Jungkook go ..." As Jungkook grinned and removed his head from her neck, Y/n spoke.

"Okay, babydoll," uttered, and leaped out of the window, peering down to see if he had landed safely. When she saw him do so, he gave her one last look, planted a flying kiss on her lips, and turned to leave.

Y/n pov

Is it true that he actually said, "I love you" to me? Or is he just having fun? however, the kiss? Is it genuine or phony as well?

My dad's voice interrupted my thoughts as I hurried to open the door. When I open the door, my dad is smiling.
to view me..

"You are here, Dad?" Y/n inquired quietly.

Okay, but tell me why you opened the door at that particular hour. Her father enquired as she nervously bit her lip.

Nothing, dad. I was just changing leave that tell me how you come so early ? You said you would arrive in a month, but it is only been fifteen days." Y/n inquired