Info

[Name] [Last/Name]

Age: 17

Height: 5'6

School: Karasuno

Grade: Second Year

Club: Volleyball and Tennis

Background- [Name] is known as an introverted person. She comes from a family of rice farmers and travels to school via bike. She always makes sure to maintain high grades to please her parents and be able to do school activities. Her looks are average for a school girl, but of course some people have a crush on her. [Name] is often concidered a prodigy when it comes to sports. Her ability to adapt and learn many sports make her an above average athlete.

She is Despite being in the Volleyball Club, she doesn't have many friends. Sometimes shes even concidered odd by her peers. But even with her small crowd, she's happy. Her mother immigrated to Japan from China, while her dad is from (Country)

Fav Food- [Names] not particularly picky about what she eats. But anything containing large portions of tomato is a no.

Fav Activities- Drawing, sleepovers with friends, baking, playing video games, taking walks around the town while listening to music.

Least Favorite food- Tomatoes, Raw Onion and kale.

Least Favorite activities- Doing eyeliner, finding the right outfit, staying after school for tests and having to babysit while her friends are out.