All well!?

The next match was the next day itself and Shubman was all set for today. He had decided not to let the negativity affect him in any way cause he knew he had his family to support him in any situation.

When he was giving himself a prep talk Sara came from the back and hugged him, her baby bump not allowing her to hug him properly so she just kept her head on his back while Shubman smiled looking at her efforts.

He turned her around and sat down so that his head was down and she could hug him properly.

"Good boy you really know what I need."

"Of course baby."

"Acha leave all that and all the very very best for today. I know you are gonna rock and make me and our families proud."

"If I have you and our family with me I can do anything. I really love you Sara and I can't leave without you."

His eyes depicted many emotions at once and Sara couldn't understand them but she just decided to assure him with her presence.

"We love you too Shub go show the world who the real Shubman Gill is."

"I will."

As Sara bent a little to kiss him he made her sit on his lap and then kissed her. Their little moment was disturbed by the knock on the door and Shubman sighed.

Sara just asked him to be calm and she went away to do her work. It was Abhishek who had knocked the door.

"Bol Abhi ab kya chahiye tujhko?"

"Kuch nahi yrr tera bat dede. Dekh please mana mat kriyo. I badly need it buddy."

"Waise to mai dena nahi chahta but fir bhi itna please bol raha hai to de deta hu. Dressing room mai de dunga ab ja."

"Ha ha ab toh dost ko bhagaega hi tu biwi jo aa gayi hai."

"Bhai ab baccha bhi aayega isliye aadat daal lo. Hatt."

He shut the door on his face and laughed while Sara enjoyed their banter.

As promised Shubman gave his bat to Abhishek and he even scored a century with it. The next matches were all on favour of India and they won the series.

Even though Shubman was being criticised a lot for every little thing he did he did not let it affect his game or captaincy and successfully led the team to win the series.

Sara was a proud wife who stood in the stands cheering for her husband. As the team lifted the trophy she saw her husband standing at a side letting the debutants enjoy their day.

 As the team lifted the trophy she saw her husband standing at a side letting the debutants enjoy their day

Liked by: Virat.kohli,Shubmangill,Shahneelgill,Ravibishnoi,anushkasharma,and 1,23,900 more.

Saratendulkar: So so so proud of our boys, the way you guys bounced back was a story to remember. Congratulations to all the debutants.

Now a special mention to my special person, you were incredible throughout the series my love. I have seen your struggles to reach the point you are at now, you totally deserved this win! We are always with you. Love you baby!🧿💗.

Shubmangill: Thanks love❤️.

AbhishekSharma: Thank you Bhabhi❤️

Ishankishan23: Congrats jaani aur Sara Bhabhi aise hi pyaar barsaatein rehna aajkal log bohot jal rahe hai success pe.

Shahneelgill: Bless you both🧿💗.

View other 8,900 comments.

Shubman and Sara with the team returned back to India the very next day. Being tired Shubman slept as soon as he touched the bed.

Sara was in her 7th which was almost about to end. Shubman had gone out for some grooming since he had not shaved or even had a haircut in last 5 months.

While Sara was binge watching some show on the TV and their maid was working in the kitchen a pang of pain shot through her abdomen and she clutched it hard.

"Ouchh."

The ever attentive maid quickly got her voice and came over to her.

"Bhabhi bhabhi kya hua? Dard ho raha hai kya?"

"Aaa I can't I can't. Please Shubman ko phone kriye didi bohot dard ho raha hai."

Sara whispered clutching her stomach, her face was filled with sweat as she tried to calm down. The distress was quite visible and the maid immediately called Shubman.

"Bhaiyya hello Sara bhabhi ko bohot dard ho raha hai aap please jaldi hospital aaiye mai le ja rahi hu unhe."

Shubman who was shocked quickly grasped the situation and moved out to the hospital. While the maid brought Sara to the hospital she was withering in pain.

It felt like someone was punching her stomach so hard, she could not bear the pain. As they reached the hospital the doctors took her in and Shubman reached there.

"Kya hua? Sara kaha hai?"

"Bhaiyya unhe doctor andar leke gaye hai. Unhe bohot dard ho raha tha bhaiyya."

Shubman sighed, rubbing his hands on his face.

"Tum ghar jao aur ghar ka dhyaan rakho. I will call you if something happens."

The maid who happened to be scared agreed and left towards the house. Shubman sat on the chair hanging his head down. He knew this day was not far but what he didn't knew that it would be today.

He called Arjun and asked him to come since he seriously needed someone to be with him and also informed his other family members.

As soon as Arjun came even the doctors came out and Shubman sprang up from his chair.

"Mr. Gill as we already said there would be complications there are. We have to do the premature delivery of the baby but also let me warn you anything can happen."

"Please do it but just save my baby and my wife. Please I beg you."

"We will try our best Mr Gill."

The doctors left and Shubman again slumped down on the chair while Arjun kept his hand on his shoulder. Shubman hugged him and cried like a baby.

"Shubman enough. It's not the time for you to sit and cry you have to be strong for Sara and our baby. God is kind, he won't let anything happen okay, so stay strong."

Shubman nodded wiping his tears and then did all the formalities needed for the delivery. Sara was soon taken to the OT and the procedure bagan.

When their family reached they were shocked to receive the news but all of them decided to stay strong. Shubman's family was yet to arrive but they were also informed about the baby's and Sara's conditions.

After what felt like an eternity the doctors came out and Shubman went near them.

"Mr Gill your wife is safe and the child...

___________________________________
Disclaimer: This story is just a fanfiction and nothing related to personal life of our leads.

I freaking had to add this twist just to make you guys vote and comment and also follow me cause we are stuck on 91 since days now.

So if you want to know what happens to the baby please vote, comment and also follow me.

Next update after 100+ votes and 96 followers.

Thank you.

🫧💗