eyes on you

The first time I walked into Hey Coffee, I knew it was different. Tucked away in a quiet corner of the city, this unassuming café was a sanctuary from the bustling world outside. It wasn't famous, nor was it crowded. The atmosphere hummed with a gentle buzz, punctuated by the soft strains of carefully curated music.

There was something in the air—a sense of tranquility that wrapped around you as soon as you stepped inside. The scent of freshly brewed coffee mingled with the faint aroma of worn books and wooden furniture. I had never been one to sit in cafés for hours, but here, I found myself wanting to do just that. It felt oddly safe and peaceful, like a secret retreat where time slowed down.

Surrounded by the low murmur of conversations and the soothing melodies, I discovered a place where I could be alone yet not lonely. In Hey Coffee, I found a space to simply be.

It was just another evening with a slow cool Breeze, so with the feeling of not being at home I walked out and found myself standing in front of Hey coffee. Without second thought I went in took my favourite seat in the corner of the cafe. It's my favourite seat where I get clear view of cafe without getting myself seen. Not entirely but it's ''no-one looks there place''.

It wasn't much crowded just with a guy smoking his thoughts out wasn't in the place somewhere lost and two girls probably came from a party wearing all funky clothes, talking loud and chaotic.
While I was trying to figure out my thoughts i ordered a coffee and, 

There comes the hero of the story.

 Ok i am exaggerating this but he did looked like some stright out of hell guy. He came seated in the opposite direction. I couldn't see his face and that's why got attracted by other things. He had a tattoo  creeping out on his neck while the rest was hidden with the shirt he was wearing. I felt like ripping his shirt off I was that eager to see his tattoo. He wasn't so skinny but looked thin in his biggie jeans and loose shirt with the Height of 6 feets high. He ordered a black coffee while lighting a cigarette.
I could see his side face perfect jawline, long sharp nose.
I can never get enough of this view his looked like freshly cooked meal that I can only salivate over and not eat.
'Fuck if I kept looking at him like this I would probably get my pants wet'
Instead of seating there like how i planed I got up paied for my coffee that i didn't even drink and went stright to my home.

I am DAMN sure am going there back......