Reborn as Ayato: A Guardian Against Ayano

The last thing the girl saw on that dark night was the blinding headlights of a truck barreling towards her. She felt a sudden, sharp pain, but it passed quickly, almost too swiftly to comprehend. After that, everything turned dark and cold, as if the world had been swallowed by an endless void. When the girl opened her eyes again, she saw that she was not only in a cold and dark loneliness, but that the surroundings were a mixture of bright dark blue and blue, and that she was sitting in the palm of someone larger than herself. The taller creature looked at her and spoke.

"Welcome to the afterlife."

While the girl looked around, trying to make sense of the situation, the creature continued to speak.

"Oh, it seems that you are confused. Don't be afraid, little one. You will not go to the afterlife right now because I have a mission for you."

The girl, finally overcoming the shock of her current situation, began to speak.

"Who are you? And why do you want me to do something?"

The big creature, whose face she couldn't quite read, replied.

"You can call me God. I'm going to bring you back to life, so to speak. I'll explain why I have given you this task later. Right now, let me tell you what's going to happen."

''Your mission is to be the person who will guide the mind of a character named Ayato in the world that exists in another alternate universe.''

Then God goes on to explain

"Your goal is to save him from the bad reputation and karma of the Aishi's in his lineage, and if you succeed, both he and you will have a wish granted."

The girl speaks as she listens to him

''What if I fail?...I mean...what if we fail?'

God answers her question

''Then he and your soul will be mine forever, and I warn you, if that happens, you won't like what happens to you...''

God's slightly threatening voice scared the girl, but she didn't want to let her guard down.

"So what will happen if we succeed?"

God answered her question again.

"Anything you want, you can come back alive, or if you get used to this alternate world, I can keep you there, or anything else."

God speaks before letting the girl ask more questions

"Anyway, before I make you a part of Ayato's mind, let me tell you about the alternate world you will go to."

After this, the god gives her a lot of information about the world she will go to, telling the girl sitting in his palm almost all the important and unimportant information about rivals, yanderes, and the Aishi curse. The girl listens attentively until she gets bored and yawns, and finally the god falls silent and speaks.

"The last two things, if Ayato completely ignores you and doesn't listen to you, you can give him a little headache and make him listen to your instructions, and if it's very urgent, you can call me by saying god three times, but in very urgent cases, call me."

After saying this, the god squeezed his free hand and slowly raised it, while the girl looked at the god for the last time and was finally blinded by the white light.

𝐒𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐫𝐚 𝐀𝐜𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐦𝐲 𝗛𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝗦𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝗜𝐧 𝗔𝐧 𝗔𝐥𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝗨𝐧𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞

Ayato Aishi was in the infirmary with a severe headache. He wondered why he suddenly had such a bad headache, he hadn't had a headache in 17 years. While lying on the infirmary bed, Ayato finally opened his eyes and got up from the infirmary bed, holding his head lightly. At that time, the school nurse Nasu was busy with other things. Ayato had reduced the intensity of his headache considerably, so he removed his hand from his head, and at that moment he heard a girl's voice in his head that he had never heard before.