PROLOGUE

In the bustling city of Mumbai, amidst the gleaming skyscrapers and relentless hustle, resided a man whose name was synonymous with power and opulence. Abhiman Suryawanshi, one of the world's wealthiest individuals, was the driving force behind Suryawanshi Enterprises, a multinational conglomerate with interests spanning technology, real estate, and finance. Known for his shrewd business acumen and ruthless approach, Abhiman commanded both fear and respect. Despite his numerous conquests and fleeting indulgences, no woman had ever captured his heart—or his unwavering attention.

  Abhiman's legacy was built on the foundation laid by his parents, Rajan and Priya Suryawanshi. Rajan, a visionary entrepreneur, and Priya, a formidable business strategist, had crafted an empire that their son now ruled with an iron fist. Under Abhiman's leadership, Suryawanshi Enterprises had reached unparalleled heights, making him a figure of immense influence and wealth.

  On the other side of the city, Adriti Roy, a young woman of 23, had carved a path of compassion amidst tragedy. Orphaned at sixteen, she had taken over her family’s business and dedicated her life to helping others. Her parents, Vikram and Meera Roy, had left behind a legacy of philanthropy and community service, instilling values in Adriti that she carried forward. She ran an orphanage and a foundation providing free cancer treatment, embodying both strength and grace. Her striking blue eyes, flawless skin, and plump lips made her a vision of beauty, but it was her heart that truly set her apart.

  Their worlds collided one fateful evening. Abhiman, drawn by an inexplicable force, found himself captivated by Adriti’s presence. For the first time, his insatiable desires took a new form—an obsession. He vowed to possess her, regardless of the cost. What began as a game of power and control soon evolved into something far deeper and more dangerous.

  Abhiman's need to dominate Adriti consumed him, leading to moments of passion and cruelty. He believed it was mere lust, a fleeting infatuation. But as days turned into weeks, he realized it was something more—a powerful, uncontrollable force pulling him towards her. His desire to claim her body became overshadowed by an unacknowledged longing for her heart. In the process of making her his, Abhiman began to lose the true self of Adriti, breaking her spirit as his obsession grew.

  But Abhiman was not the only one who desired Adriti. Abhimanyu Singh, another powerful and influential figure, also set his sights on her. Abhimanyu, the CEO of Singh Enterprises, a rival conglomerate known for its dominance in telecommunications and media, was equally determined and relentless. His charisma and strategic prowess made him a formidable opponent. In a dangerous game of love and possession, only time would reveal who would ultimately win Adriti's heart.

  In a tale of power, possession, and passion, their lives intertwined in a dark, dangerous dance where love and obsession blurred, and nothing was as it seemed.

  --

LITTLE SNEAK PEEK

  ---

  Adriti stood before Abhiman, her heart heavy with a mix of frustration and desperation. The opulent office, a stark contrast to her usual surroundings of warmth and simplicity, only amplified her sense of displacement. She had fought tirelessly to maintain her family's legacy of compassion and generosity, yet now, it seemed everything was slipping through her fingers, falling under Abhiman's dominating control.

  "Abhiman," Adriti's voice was steady, though her eyes reflected a mix of defiance and fear. "I'm not that type of woman. You can't force me into your world of desires and dominance."

  Abhiman regarded her with a chilling smile, his gaze predatory and filled with sinful thoughts. His presence loomed large in the room, a dark force that seemed to suffocate her resolve. "Adriti, you underestimate me," he murmured, his voice like silk over steel. "I get what I want, no matter the cost. And you... you are something I desire above all."

  "Why must everything I've fought for now fall under your control?" Adriti's words were tinged with desperation, her fists clenched at her sides. "These people—they trust me. They need me."

  Abhiman's smile widened, devoid of warmth or empathy. "Because, my dear, power is intoxicating. And I intend to wield it to its fullest extent. You're no exception."

  Torn between defiance and resignation, Adriti shook her head slowly. "I can't do this please. It's not just about partnership—it's about retaining the essence of what I've built, the trust I've earned."

  For a moment, Abhiman seemed to relish the challenge, his features darkening with predatory delight. "I don't want to take away what's important to you, darling," he finally admitted, his voice tinged with cruel amusement. "But you will learn to submit. One way or another."

  Adriti closed her eyes briefly, feeling the weight of responsibility pressing down on her shoulders. In Abhiman's offer lay the promise of destruction and dominance, yet it also threatened to strip away the autonomy she had fought so hard to maintain. With a sigh, she met his gaze once more, her resolve clear yet tinged with resignation.

  "Just promise me," she said quietly, her voice trembling with suppressed emotion, "that you won't destroy everything I've fought for. That you won't lose sight of the people who need me, who depend on my compassion."

  Abhiman's expression hardened, a glint of ruthless determination in his eyes. "I make no promises, ," he said coldly, extending his hand towards her. "But know this—I will have you."

  Reluctantly, Adriti reached out, her hand trembling slightly as she placed it in his. In that moment, amidst the opulence and the weight of their shared future, Adriti realized that her fight was far from over—that in Abhiman, she faced not just a rival, but a predator whose desires threatened to consume them both in a dark and dangerous faith.