Daddy I missed you.

I was dreaming a great dream of eating when I was awoken by the sound of my alarm clock.

Errn

Errn

Ernn

I slapped the snooze and turned over for another seven minutes.

Ernn

Ernn

Ernn

Sighing, I did this about four more times until I realized what time it was. 6:40am. I got up and went into my mom's room. I sat down on the bed next to her and poked her cheek.

"Mom." I poked her cheek again. She didn't move so I poked her again. "Mom." She wrinkled her nose and grunted. I giggled."Madre." I said poking her face again. She still didn't wake up so I stood up and hovered over her.

"GET UP AND MAKE ME FOOD WOMAN!" I yelled jumping a little. Her eyes flew open and shot straight to me. I smiled. "Goodmorning mommy. I love you!" I sreamed jumping off her bed and running to my room.

"You could've just woken me up like a normal person Madison!!" She yelled from the kitchen. I smiled at the sound of the fridge opening. Food.....

I changed into some jean shorts and my STEELERS shirt. Yes I am a Steelers fan! I sighed as I poked my side. "Fat." I ran into the bathroom and brushed my hair before putting on some fondation and mascara. I looked at my reflection in the mirror and made a disgusted face. "Ugly." I sighed before running into the kitchen and sitting down in my chair. My mom put a bowl of Coco Pebbles, my favorite cereal, two toaster stroodles, and a glass of orange juice down in front of me.

"Thank you mom." I said shoving a spoonful of cereal in my mouth.

She smiled. "Your an ass."

I smiled back. "Why thank you madre." I gulped down the rest of my food and glanced at the clock. 7:06 am. I put my plates in the sink and kissed my mom's cheek before grabbing my back pack.

"Love you mom!" I called opening the door.

"Are you going to Aunt Sarah's after school?" She asked appearing at the front door as I walked down the road.

"Yeppers peppers." I answered.

"See ya!"

I turned real quick and made a piece sign. "Deuces!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hoped on the bus and showed the driver my I.D. "MADIE!!"

"MAD-DAWG."

"MAD-STER!"

I walked down the isle to the back and sat in front of my friends Ally and Rachael. "Hey guys." I smiled.

"Madie where have you been?" Ally asked.

"Yeah we haven't seen you in ages!" Rachael said smiling.

I laughed. "I saw you....yesturday."

"I know and where have you been?" Ally asked leaning forward.

I raised an eyebrow. "My house?"

They both laughed. "So do you have a date to the Spring Fling?" Ally said fixing her hair.

I shook my head. "Nope." I said popping the 'p'. "I told you I don't even think I'm going to go."

"Why not?" Rachael asked doing homework. That girl...

"Because. Megan has Christopher, you have Quinn, Ally has Ryan, Annyssa has Mario and I heard Ben was going to ask someone in his Spanish class or something." (That's everyone we hang out with except Mario).