Thats what I choose

"Sobbing " as I entered the house after an annoying and hectic day in school, Tiana my elder sister "rolls her eyes" very nonchalant about me and my feelings , my brother , George GLUEB to his game console. Yes I know and I am used to everyone not giving a f*ck about me . My mom was working her 5-10 shift my dad drunk as hell. What a f*cked up family , yes my mom gives the excuse of me being fifteen going on sixteen "I am grown" she says yeah right and so for that reason she only has to focus on my 10 years old brother...... my sister I can't blame she has being neglected ever since I was born when she was eight yes EIGHT. You see thats why she hates everyone, for all I know she needs therapy more than me she is struggling mentally, physically and financially *inhales and exhales* yes we are going through A LOT. Now my dad after losing his mom and dad he had never being the same drinks day and night literally and no one knows what to do and hell nah we can't afford therapy.
So wondering why I was crying earlier not only am I facing a huge crisis at home I am facing more in school, yeah , it was 2016 and there was me Julie I didn't have the latest phone the trendy and designer shoes , bags and clothes. So of course I didn't fit in. Even my ex bestie that we had lunch together and all , her dad got a promotion and that was the end of it.
*two horrible weeks later*
My uncle calls and ask if I want to come to a medium sized city called dals and so I said yes immediately, my uncle also has a daughter Miley and a son rod so yeah during the summer I will be off to dals!, my uncle is average in wealth but it is better than now that we can barely afford food and most importantly I get to finally start afresh, new school new everything!.
Xoxo Julie

HOPE YOU ENJOYED PART ONE PART TWO COMING OUT SOON!!❤️😘