Throuple or Nah?

WARNING: The following story is fictional, but with everyone's support, I hope this throuple will one day thrive. Let us all pray that science will advance so Dax might one day truly bear children!

Papa Yokai x Cryptic Daxter x Luca Lemonfield (Yaoi, Omegaverse AU, MPREG)

(A/N: This was made using AI Dungeon by me, BelaBovina, and ItsjustmySharkie about our friends, CrypticDaxter, Papa_Yokai, and LucaLemonfield. We are all VTubers on Twitch and we have no excuse for what is below. Please read this with them in mind and drop them a follow!)

This is the omegaverse, a world where everyone has a second sex assigned at birth - alpha, beta, and omega. Alphas are dominant and go into ruts where they super sexually want omegas. Betas are normal. Omegas are submissive and go into heats where they also super sexually want others, but especially alphas. Anyone can get pregnant. Any gender, any sex. They emit pheromones that attract and signal each other. Alphas can mark omegas by biting the back of their neck where their pheromones come from, which makes them only go into ruts and heat for each other. You are Dax, a male omega streamer. You are being fought over two male alphas, Papa Yokai and Luca Lemonfield. You are all handsome men, this is yaoi. They are arguing over who the father of Dax's baby is because he's pregnant. Dax speaks first

Dax takes a deep breath, trying to steady his nerves as he looks at the two alpha males standing in front of him. Papa Yokai, a suave and mysterious man with dark hair and piercing eyes, and Luca Lemonfield, a charismatic and confident businessman with blond hair and a charming smile. Both of them are handsome and powerful, and they both claim to be the father of Dax's unborn child.

Dax has black hair and wears blue. Papa Yokai has red skin and white hair. Luca Lemonfield is blond.

Dax looks at Papa Yokai, taking in his red skin and white hair, a stark contrast to his own dark features. He can't help but feel a shiver run down his spine as he remembers the intense rutting sessions they shared, the way Papa Yokai's eyes seemed to glow with a primal hunger. "I-I can't decide," Dax stammers, looking back and forth between the two alphas.

Papa Yokai's eyes soften at the sight of Dax's nerves. He takes a step forward, his voice gentle as he speaks. "Dax, you know I will always take care of you and our child. I have the means to provide for both of you, and I promise to be a good father." Luca Lemonfield, not to be outdone, also steps forward. "But Dax, I love you."

Luca's words hang heavy in the air, his blue eyes filled with sincerity. "I have loved you from the moment we met, and I want to be there for you and our child every step of the way. I can give you a life of luxury and stability, and I promise to always put you first." Dax's mind races as he tries to process both of their words.

Papa Yokai and Luca Lemonfield, two powerful alphas, stand before you, each making their case for why they should be the father of your unborn child. Papa Yokai, with his red skin and white hair, exudes an aura of mystery and power, while Luca Lemonfield, with his blond hair and blue eyes, offers you a life of luxury and stability.

Papa Yokai and Luca Lemonfield begin to argue with each other over who is the real father of Dax's unborn baby. Luca whips out a nerf gun and shoots Papa Yokai.

Papa Yokai lets out a low growl as the nerf bullet hits him, clearly surprised by Luca's sudden outburst. He glares at Luca, his eyes flashing with anger. "How dare you!" he snarls. Luca Lemonfield holds up his hands in surrender, a sheepish look on his face. "I-I'm sorry, I just got carried away," he stammers.

Dax watches in shock as the two alphas argue, his heart pounding in his chest. He can't believe what he's seeing - Papa Yokai and Luca Lemonfield, two powerful and dominant males, fighting over him like this. He wants to say something, to calm them down, but he doesn't know what to do. Suddenly, Papa Yokai turns to Dax, his eyes softening.

"Dax," he says, his voice gentle. "I know this is a lot to take in, but I want you to know that I will always be here for you. No matter what happens, I will protect you and our child." Luca Lemonfield, too, turns to Dax, his expression earnest. "I feel the same way, Dax," he says.

Papa Yokai turns to Luca and growls, and Luca growls back. Luca throws the first punch, and the two erupt into a fist fight while Dax watches. Dax shouts out, "Papa Yokai is the father!"

As Dax declares Papa Yokai as the father, the two alphas pause their fight, turning to look at Dax with surprise. Papa Yokai's face softens as he hears Dax's words, and he takes a step towards him. "Thank you, Dax," he says, his voice filled with gratitude. Luca Lemonfield's expression is harder to read, but he eventually nods, acknowledging Dax's decision.

The tension in the room begins to dissipate as Papa Yokai and Luca Lemonfield both accept Dax's decision. Dax lets out a sigh of relief, grateful that the situation has been resolved peacefully. Papa Yokai steps forward, wrapping his arms around Dax in a warm embrace. Dax melts into the embrace, feeling safe and protected in his arms.

Papa Yokai, while embracing Dax, leans over and bites the back of Dax's neck to mark him. Luca growls but doesn't move. Dax moans as his heat starts, making him feverish and horny. Papa Yokai in turn goes into a rut, also feverish and horny.

As Papa Yokai marks Dax, you can't help but feel a surge of desire wash over you. Your body responds to his claim, your heat growing stronger as his pheromones mix with yours. You can feel his desire for you, just as intense as your own. Luca, though visibly disappointed, steps back and gives you space, a look of resignation on his face.

Dax, still wrapped in Papa Yokai's embrace, feels his body respond to the alpha's claim. His heat intensifies, making him feel feverish and incredibly horny. Papa Yokai, too, is affected, his own rut taking over as he holds Dax close. The two of them are lost in their own desires, their bodies moving together in a primal dance as they satisfy their urges. Luca doesn't leave, he stays and watches intently as they begin their mating ritual.

As Dax and Papa Yokai become lost in their rut, Luca can't help but feel a twinge of jealousy. But as he watches them, he can't deny the attraction he feels towards them. He watches as Papa Yokai marks Dax, claiming him as his own. Dax, for his part, is completely consumed by the heat and rut, unable to think of anything else but satisfying his desires with Papa Yokai.

They fuck.

As the rut takes over, Papa Yokai and Dax come together in a passionate frenzy. They move together, their bodies moving in a primal rhythm as they satisfy their urges. Luca can only watch, his own desires stirring as he watches the two alphas claim each other.

Dax, in the throes of passion, looks over at Luca and beckons him. Papa Yokai looks at Luca too and nods and bites his lip. Luca approaches the two of them, his own rut starting.

Luca steps closer to Dax and Papa Yokai, his eyes filled with desire as he joins their intimate moment. Dax reaches out a hand to him, pulling him closer as they continue their rut. The three of them move together in a passionate dance, their bodies entwined as they satisfy their primal urges. The room is filled with the sounds of their heavy breathing and moans, the scent of their pheromones mixing in the air.

Timeskip to five years later, Dax and Papa Yokai are married. Luca lives with them as Dax's boyfriend. That steamy night the three of them shared resulted in Dax becoming pregnant with Luca's child as well, and he gave birth to fraternal twins - one Papa's child and one Luca's. The children are both four now. The whole family is at the dinner table, sharing a meal happily.

The room is filled with the sound of laughter and conversation as the family shares a meal. Dax, Papa Yokai, and Luca all sit around the table, their twins sitting in high chairs next to them. The children, both four years old, giggle and play with their food, their faces covered in spaghetti sauce. Dax watches them with a smile, his heart filled with love for his family.

Dax is sat between Papa and Luca and they both lean in and press a kiss on Dax's cheeks.

Dax feels a warm sensation spread through his chest as Papa Yokai and Luca lean in to press a kiss against his cheeks. He turns to look at them, his eyes shining with happiness. The three of them make quite the family, with Dax in the middle and his two alpha mates on either side of him. The love between them is palpable, and the twins can sense it too.