Trump Biden

After I lost the debate against Biden, I began to despise him. Because of him, my wife left me. I guess she just used me. I don't know what to do. He will be the president now, and I have to see him everywhere. I don't like the thought of it. I walked home in the rain, crying along with the downpour. I didn't take a taxi because I didn't deserve it. I disappointed my son. I promised him I would be the president and get him a new cool car. What should I do now? I have no one left. These thoughts consumed me the whole time until a car passed by.

"Get in, Trump. I will drive you home. It's cold out here," a security guard ordered me.

"Leave me alone. Just let me die here. I don't want any help." I didn't want any help, especially not from someone like him.

"I can't. It's my job to take you home. If I don't, I will lose my job," said the security guard. I didn't even know him. He didn't work for me. I continued walking.

"I don't know you. You are not my employee, so leave me alone."

"I may not work for you, but I work for the new president, Joe Biden." The last two words stunned me. Why does Biden care? He's the president; he should just leave me alone. But if I don't get into the car, this man will lose his job because of me. I entered the car and told him my address. We arrived at my home. I wanted to give him a tip, but he had already left. Why does this man care? Of all the people I have known my whole life, Biden cares? That doesn't make any sense. I thought about it the whole night until I fell asleep. The next day, my wife and I divorced, and my son went to live with her. Great, as if my day couldn't get worse.

Biden, I will make sure that you won't be the future president. I will get back everything that belongs to me.

Four Years Later

Today is the day. Finally, I can get my things back—my family and my country. I have traveled to many states to promote myself. Tomorrow, I will go to Pennsylvania. Biden keeps annoying me with his smile. I hope he will lose it after he loses everything like I did. I still had a debate with Biden, though I'm ready to crush him. My driver took me there, and as I expected, Biden had already arrived. He always has to be the perfect person. He smiled at me. I gave him a weird stare back.

"Stop smiling at me and concentrate on the debate," I snapped, bringing him back to reality.

We got ready, and the people put mics on us. We went into the room, and then everything started. We talked about women's rights. I handled that as expected. Afterward, Biden came up to me. I was ready for a fight. I had learned self-defense in Japan, so I wasn't scared. I clenched my fist, ready to dodge him.

"No need to be scared. I don't want to fight. I just want to congratulate you." He smiled again. Why does he look at me like this the whole time? Doesn't he know that I hate him? I despise him.

"Whatever you're trying, Biden, I won't fall for it. So stop acting nice and go away. I don't want to be your friend or anything. Just leave me alone and only talk to me when it's about work. Thank you." I said and left him there alone, but he grabbed my wrist. I looked at him, shocked, as I wanted to punch him, but I hesitated.

"What are you doing? Didn't I tell you I want to be left alone?"

"Don't you want to punch me? Why did you hesitate?" he asked me with those eyes again. I shook his hand off and walked away quickly from him. I just need to concentrate on the day tomorrow, nothing else.

The Next Day

I woke up extra early so I wouldn't be late. I need to be the president. I need my family back. A whole group of security surrounded me. I talked and talked, trying to convince people to vote for me. I saw people looking at me with hope. Yes, yes, look at me like this and vote for me. I would be the best choice. I looked beside me, answering people's questions, until I heard a silenced gunshot. I moved quickly and saw blood flowing in my ears. I wasn't scared, though. I will be the future. I raised my arm like my inspiration, Might Guy from "My Hero Academia" (by the way, my favorite ship is Bakudeku).

"I AM NOT AFRAID OF GUNSHOTS. SHOOT ME AS MANY TIMES AS YOU WANT; I WILL NOT RUN AWAY AGAIN!" The security forcibly pushed me into a car.

"This will make my votes go up," I said confidently to my manager.

"Yes, but you really need to go to the hospital," my manager insisted.

I underwent surgery, not expecting anyone to come worrying. I heard my phone ringing. I hadn't saved the name, so I didn't plan to pick up, but then I saw Biden in front of me, his eyes filled with worry, his phone to his ear, calling me the whole time during the surgery. He ran up to me, checking if I was okay.

"ARE YOU OKAY? WHERE DID YOU GET SHOT? DIDN'T YOUR TEAM LOOK AFTER YOU OR SOMETHING?" He screamed in a worried voice, his eyes looking as if he had seen an important person die. His clothes were dirty, and his tie was missing.

"What are you doing here? What do you even want from me? Go away." I walked outside. It started to rain. Perfect timing.

"Stop, Trump, please. Wait. Let me drive you," he tried to take my hand again, but I pushed him away this time.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME? WHY DO YOU ALWAYS HAVE TO CHECK ON ME? I'M NOT YOUR SON OR YOUR HUSBAND. JUST PLEASE LEAVE ME ALONE." Finally, I said what I had been thinking and waited for an answer. Biden seemed to hesitate.

"You don't get it, do you?" he looked at me, almost crying.

"No, I don't. Just tell me." I tried to calm myself.

"GODDAMN IT, TRUMP, I LOVE YOU. HOW CAN YOU NOT UNDERSTAND THAT? I THOUGHT IT WAS OBVIOUS, BUT NO, YOU HAVE TO BE STUPID. TRUMP, I FELL IN LOVE WITH YOU SINCE THE FIRST TIME I SAW YOU. I COULDN'T STOP THINKING ABOUT YOU. IT'S YOUR FAULT YOU SMILED AT ME, YOU LOOKED AT ME LIKE I WAS THE BEST PERSON IN THE WORLD. IT'S YOUR FAULT THAT I LOVE YOU. I CAN'T CONTROL THAT. TRUMP, PLEASE ACCEPT THIS. I will leave the presidential race for you if you really want to be the president, but please don't hate me." He cried. Why is he crying? I couldn't stop myself and kissed him.

"I'm sorry I only realized it now" I cried with him together.

END