{ The Encounter }

Drake: "Lp do you have to go already? Tonight I'll be looking over the city for crime can't you stay in case?"
Launchpad: "Jee I'm sorry Drake I wish but Scrooge wants me to drive him and the family to this adventure and-"
Drake: "Oh alright Lp... Well I'll see you tomorrow?"
Launchpad: "Yea tomorrow *hugs* I'll make it up to you"
Drake: *gives Launchpad a peck on the lips* "You owe me big time"
Launchpad: "Yea yea Mk love you gotta go bye"
Before I could even say bye he left. I guess he was really in a rush... I got ready to patrol over the city which is usually around night time. I drove out on the ratcatcher and the city seemed calm.*ALARMS START BLARING OFF IN THE DISTANCE*. And there it is. I quickly sped over there to see it was the bank being robbed! Again. Not surprising. I ran in and quickly used one of my smoke bombs.
Darkwing: "I am the terror that flaps in the night I am-!"
???: "I'm out of here!"
???: "Wait it's just that dumb superhero he can't even do anything!"
Darkwing: "I beg your pardon??!!" *takes out his gas gun* "Why don't you suck gas evildoer?"
???: "Wait wha-" *passes out on the floor*
Well the bank had already called the actual cops so they were both taken away by them. Criminals seem to be getting softer here or dumber I thought. As I was getting back on the ratcatcher I saw a little girl. She looked so small. And dirty... But also frightened.?
???: "H-Hey I saw what you did there and I was wonderi-"
Darkwing: "Kid you're not supposed to be out this late. I suggest you go home."
???: "B-But I need your help!"
Darkwing: "With?"
???: "Theres someone after me and I can't get away he keeps sending people after me and-!"
We both here an explosion down the street. I only caught a glimpse of another duck before looking at her.
???: "Please sir you're my only hope.!!"
Darkwing: "Get on."
The little girl gets on and I start speeding away up the bridge to my lair. I look to my side to see if the little girl is ok and I see her having a panic attack so I start going even faster. When we get to my lair I carry her, panicking! Because I don't know how to deal with her! I laid her down on an old couch and gave her water. She started to calm down.
Darkwing: "Do you wanna tell me who you are? And who was chasing you???"
???: "W-Well my names Anastasia and t-the duck who was chasing looked like you but older and with different colors!"
Darkwing: *groan* "I know that guy. Look I'll let you stay but tomorrow I'm turning you into people who can actually keep you safe!"
Anastasia:  "... Do you have to, can't I just stay with you?..."
Darkwing: "Absolutely NOT. Look just rest and in the meantime I'll go see what I can do with Negaduck."
Anastasia: "ok... *rubs eyes then falls asleep*
After the girl fell asleep I got back in the ratcatcher and looked around St Cannard for Negaduck. Where is he? And how long has he been trying to look for her and why? So many questions popped up but I had no answers so I just gave up and went to my lair. I usually go home but I can't leave her alone. Sleeping in what I was wearing would be a pain but all I wanted was just for Lp to be with me. That's right! I have to tell him to come here instead of home when he gets back. I'll call him
*Ring*
*Ring*
Launchpad: "Hello?"
Darkwing: "Hey Lp uhm what are you doing right now?"
Launchpad: "I'm driving home to you right now, why?"
Darkwing: "you're driving home to me?..." *checks time* "Lp it's almost 1am! Why didn't you stay with Scrooge?"
Launchpad: "Well you know I just really missed you that all"
Darkwing: "Oh well I'm gonna need you to come to the lair I'm spending the night here because of... reasons to complicated to talk to over the phone."
Launchpad: "Jee uhm well I was bringing Dewey tonight so we could all hang out... is that still okay with you?"
Darkwing: "I don't mind drive safe though"
Launchpad: "Well you know I never do"
We both laughed at his remark then hung up. I looked at the girl who seemed to be having a nightmare, I heard a little cry from her. I walked to her and put my hand on her head and ruffled her feathers gently. She stopped and I looked at her feeling bad. She looked dirty it looked like she lived on the streets. As I thought that I heard someone walk in.
Launchpad: "Hey Drake!"
Drake: "Lp! I- Oh h-hey Dewey"
Dewey: "Hey... *looks around* Who's that?"
Drake: Well...

To be continued...
__________________________________
Ack my first chapter!!! Please continue to read I would really appreciate 💕 Btw all character do not belong to me just Anastasia.