16: Punishment?

My sleep was disturbed by the hard and strong sun rays that were entering inside through the window of our room

My sleep was disturbed by the hard and strong sun rays that were entering inside through the window of our room. I squeezed my eyes and rubbed my eyes, still in a sleepy mood. I looked at the other side of the bed where I didn't find my husband. I was confused at first but seeing his suit and all the formals still laying on their respective places, I hushed away the thought as I knew he went to the gym. I smiled at my thoughts of how it takes new turns just in seconds.

I rose up from the bed, moved towards the closet and chose a light yet beautiful suit for myself and made my way into the shower.

After a while I was done with the shower and stepped outside after wearing the outfit I chose for myself.

As soon as I stepped out, my eyes widened in astonishment due to the sight I was witnessing.

Jalal, who just returned from the gym, is standing there with his unbuttoned shirt.
______________________________________

I return from the gym and come back to my room

I return from the gym and come back to my room. I then grab a comfortable set of pants and a t-shirt ready to step into the shower when abruptly Nimra's arrival manages to catch my attention.

"You've arrived? Come soon, we need to head downstairs for breakfast together!" She says all at once.

I place the clothes I hold on a nearby surface and observe her approaching me.

But just as her eyes briefly flicker over the exposed skin through my unbuttoned shirt, she swiftly averts her gaze. "I am waiting for you outside, go and take a shower as soon as possible!" She states, not directly facing me but I can still sense the warmth of her blush on those rosy cheeks.

She is about to leave, when I call out, "Nimra, come here." Her movement pauses, and after a moment, she turns to face me again. As expected, her cheeks have transformed into a deep crimson hue. Truly what a beautiful sight!

"Don't waste your time. Go!" She reiterates.

"Are you feeling shy sweetheart?" I rest my hand on the closet island, gently leaning against it, while my gaze remains fixed on her.