Best Friend Prombles - 💢💋

(HII IM BACK, sorry i literally took mouths off. I made this chapter as long as possible !!)

And once again, you snuck out the window to a party without your parents knowing.

You were at the party, not drinking but just dancing with your best friend Bill.

You always had feelings for him, just never admitted it.

"Finally, we can hang out like this together!" Bill yelled over the music.

"Yeah, totally!!" You yelled back.

And then suddenly, his girlfriend, CJ came up behind him. You always hated her.

She told him something that made him go with her. You knew she was just making something up to make you jealous.

No matter how much you just wanted to hang out with Bill, she was always in the way.

You just sighed, walking over to an empty stool at the bar and played with your fingers.

"Need anything?" Your head snapped up to meet the bartender, she looked about her mid 20s, green eyes, and brown hair.

"Just some water, would be nice." You responded, making her head nod as she went to go and get water for you.

You look around as you saw Bill just kissing CJ, on her neck. She always manages to get him to kiss her nonstop.

You hear your water get placed down on the table as you pay the bartender.

You took a sip of  the cold water, feeling it just slowly slip down your throat.

You rest your chin on your palm, just thinking.

You felt a sudden drink fall onto you.

"Oh..I'm so sorry!" CJ said so sarcastically it could make you rage.

"It's fine." You replied, in the same tone, tempting to smack the shit out of her.

She gave you a fake pout.

"Why the long face, Y/N?" She tilted her head.

"What do you mean?" You replied, looking straight at her.

"Well you know, since you like hanging out with my boyfriend so much you always look so sad when I take him away from you. You're always such an attention seeker." She bragged.

That's when you just straight up beat her the hell up. You punched her big ass nose and pulled her to the floor.

A crowd formed around you as they were mostly cheering you on.

You both fought till you got kicked out. Bill rushed after you.

"Y/N! What the hell was that?!" He said, walking beside you in the same pace you were walking.

You don't reply as you just continued to walk to your car until he stepped in front of you.

"Come on, Y/N! Talk to me!" He pleaded.

"About what? CJ? Because she started it first of all by talking shit all the time! Seriously, just leave me alone Bill." You push past him but he grabbed your wrist.

"Bill sto-" His lips smack onto yours.

You just froze, not knowing what to do. But you did kiss back, the kiss was really nice.

Bill pulled away and looked into your eyes.

"I came to talk to you because 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮."

((End of Chapter !!))

((519 words, should I write a part 2??))