Afterparty

Includes more or less all couples. Read and find out who's with who.

..

"Bolo ta ra ra ra, bolo ta ra ra ra ra!!!"

The youngsters were screaming their heart out with the song and dancing weirdly. Their steps were absolutely weird, as surya played the invisible dhol, to which yashasvi, Shivam, akshar, siraj, arshdeep and all were dancing like crackheads.

Rohit was looking from afar, having his own drink and with a small smile hooked at the end of his lips.

Suddenly, the song ended in the middle as all of the youngsters groaned and looked around to see what happened. Rohit also got confused about the song ending midway.

Suddenly,

"Murhde ni panchhi , Jo fly ho gaye
Target saade taan ,Sky hi gaye
Sajje khabbe, utte thalle
Kairhe hoke yaar challe
Dekhya ni agge pichhe ni"

(If you don't get it, it's the 'silencing' song used for Pat Cummins after 2023 WC, but now Rohit sharma is the owner of this song)

It started to play on full volume as hardik emerged from the disco,

"ROHIT BHAIYA JOIN US!"

Hardik screamed singing the wrong lyrics, "mere hi bacche, Jo high ho gaye."

All the youngsters laughed at his lyrics,

"What are you singing Hardik bhai😂"

Yashasvi said as hardik ignored him and went to Rohit to drag him to the dance stage,

"You've to dance to this song, you own this song."

Hardik giggled dragging Rohit as Rohit just let him get dragged, happy that Hardik is back, back at his mischief.

Soon as Rohit started his competition with weird dance steps, the team broke out more into laughter, the coaches laughing from afar.

Virat was making a video, smiling and looking at his husband and kiddos, who were bustling in the venue.

Risabh came beside Virat and started watching the video he was making,

"How's your leg?"

Virat asked once he felt his presence. Risabh pouted, his face sulking,

"The doctor told me not to dance, but I want to."

Virat laughed softly, turning the video off, and swinging one arm above risabh's, giving him some company,

"Well, it's bad, but the positive part is that you got to perform for india, and now you should take some rest."

Risabh pouted more, wanting to dance, but all his thoughts washed off as he saw Shreyas walking through the main door,

"Shrey baby!!!!!"

He wriggled out from Virat's arm and ran towards Shreyas,

"Rishu don't run!!"

Virat screamed, but who was listening. He nodded his head at his kiddo who jumped straight at Shreyas, who held him properly.

Since it was the winning afterparty, Rohit gave everyone the permission to come and so Shreyas was invited, who just landed from India.

Risabh snuggled into his boyfriend, feeling comfortable, and it's been almost 3 months that they've seen each other face to face.

"How're you my baby panda?"

Shreyas asked closing his eyes and taking in his panda's warmth.

"I missed'u, s'much."

Risabh mumbled making Shreyas chuckle.

"Me too, now get down let me greet everyone."

Risabh clinged onto him more.

"Nwoooo."

He whined making Shreyas laugh at his whines.

"Baby, we've the whole day, just let me meet everyone yeah?"

Risabh, though against his will, climbed down from Shreyas with a pout. Shreyas smiled kissing away his pout.

"Everyone is here.."

Risabh whined again turning a bit red at the sudden kiss. Shreyas laughed, holding him by his waist before going to all his brothers to greet them.

"Shreyas bhaiyaaa!!!"

All the youngsters jumped on Shreyas seeing him. Shreyas stumbled, falling down with all of them on top of him, hugging each other.

"Hey enough, get up now."

Risabh said with a frown as Virat laughed from the other side,

"Let risabh have his man guys."

Risabh again turned red as the youngsters stood up from Shreyas slowly. Shreyas hugged Rohit, Virat and hardik, before taking risabh with him to sit on the counter and give him all his attention.

"Well, someone can pay me some attention too."

The sudden voice turned everyone's direction towards the source. As everyone noticed that the owner of the voice was Rahul, everyone again jumped on him.

"Okay, I can't breathe."

Rahul said through a smile as the youngsters hugged him from all directions.

"Rahuliyaaaaaaaaaa, hey step aside!"

Hardik pushed away everyone trying to reach his boyfriend, but he was struggling too much, as there were too many youngsters and no one was stepping aside.

"At least let me hug my boyfriend!"

Hardik exclaimed with an angry pout, as the youngsters giggled hugging Rahul tighter, as Rohit, Virat and Rahul laughed at their crazy banter.

"You guys are so bad."

Hardik sulked, seeing no one leaving his boyfriend.

The mischievous kids came on track and finally moved away, but before hardik could go he was taken in an embrace by Virat and Rohit.

"Bhaiyaaaaaaaa."

A whining hardik was very rare, and everyone was making full profit out of it.

"Let me hug him!"

Hardik demanded stomping his feet as everyone thought not to tease him anymore. Virat and Rohit, pulled away from Rahul, the trio laughing at hardik's childish behaviour.

As Rahul opened his arms wide for hardik, it didn't even take him a second to jump into his arms and hug him tightly, as Rahul hugged him back tightly.

Everyone parted on their way, leaving the couple, letting them have their time.

"You are so bad."

Hardik mumbled in his shoulder as Rahul let off a laugh, tightening his hold around hardik,

"Why am I bad?"

"You let me hug you last, after everyone. You're bad."

"And now I don't have to hug anyone else, so you can hug me as much as you want."

Rahul replied with a smile, as hardik giggled in his shoulder. Rahul slipped his hand inside hardik's shirt, on his soft skin, as hardik's eyes widened and face flushed with embarrassment. He pushed his hand away and pulled out of the hug.

"Pervert."

He slapped Rahul's arm with a red face as Rahul laughed again, taking his boyfriend in for another embrace...
.
.
.

It is still not over, I'll try to update soon.