Chapter five ♡

Two weeks later

Author P.O.V

In these two weeks Ishanvi and Riya found the real culprit who create the rivalry between the Kapoor's and Maheshwari's. After knowing the truth both families apologies to each other's. The families also agreed for the marriage of their children's.

In these two week Ishanvi and Aayansh completely forgot about the incident. As Ishanvi was busy with her family and Riya matter. And Aayansh was fly to Spain for his mafia work.

Today all the families gathered in Maheshwari mansion because today they finalized the marriage date of Riya and Aryan marriage. Everyone was sitting in the hall and discuss about the wedding.

In Riya's Room

Riya and Ishanvi was sitting in her bed. Riya was continuously bitting her nail and feeling neverous.

"Riya baby clam down yaar. Voh log tujhe kha thodi jayenge na voh toh Teri aur tere Aryan ki shadi ki date fix karne aaye hai." Ishanvi said trying to clam Riya. She continues " Dekh aisa toh hai nahi ki tujhe koi aur dekhne aaya hai jiseke lie tu ghabra rahi ho. Yeh log toh Teri Jaan pehchan Wale hi h na."

" Ha mein janti hu par kya Karu mujhe thoda ajeeb sa lag raha hai. Man mein alag si hi bechaini ho Rahi hai." Riya said while feeling restlessness. Suddenly the door open and Riya mother was standing there. She come towards Riya and put her hand on Riya's head and pat it softly.

" Thank God Aunty aap aa gaye varna iss ladki ko samjhate-samjhate mein pagal ho jaati. Ab aap isse samjho tab-tak mein bahar khadi hu." While saying this Ishanvi went out from room.

"I know baacha tumhe kaisa feel ho Raha hai. Aisi situation mein har ladki ko aisa feel hota hai yeh normal hai par agar tum aise ghabrao gi toh kaise chalega. Chalo jaldi se khud ko samhalo aur Ishu ke saath niche aa jao." After claiming her Riya mother went from there.

Ishanvi came and asked her if she is ok or not. Riya now feeling better after talking to her mother. They both went downstairs.

While in downstairs all the family members was talking each other but there is only one person who was not happy with these was Riya's badi mummy. She was always jealous with Riya's mother and now Riya was going to married before her daughter. She was feeling very jealous right now.

Everyone was talking when suddenly they heared the sounds of payal they turned their head towards the stairs and found that Riya and Ishanvi was coming down. Seeing Riya Aryan was mesmerized and he stood up from his place. Seeing him everyone who was in the hall start laughing at his reaction expect Riya's badi mummy and her daughter.

 Seeing him everyone who was in the hall start laughing at his reaction expect Riya's badi mummy and her daughter