5

When Su Yaoyun and his two nephews arrived at the school gate, they unexpectedly saw Gao Jingman and Huang Lanhui chatting at the school gate. The two did not expect to see her at this time. Gao Jingman looked at Su Yaoyun with disgust. Huang Lanhui kept dodging his gaze.

  Su Yaoyun raised his eyelids, glanced at the two of them, and walked straight into the school gate.

  I thought to myself that these two people were probably up to something weird again, and they wanted to make a big splash, but it was not smart to plot at the school gate.

  "Sister Manman, please keep this piece of cloth. I saw it in town yesterday and I thought it suits you very well, so I grabbed it." Huang Lanhui quickly stuffed it into Gao Jingman's bag while no one was paying attention.

  As expected, Gao Jingman laughed heartily and immediately said, "I'll take care of your business."

  "Thank you, Sister Manman."

  "Don't worry, I've thought of a solution." In fact, after Gao Jingman was scolded by the principal yesterday, she had been thinking about how to deal with Su Yaoyun.

  "Let's use her teaching as a raft. The final exam is in a month. If the students in her class don't do well in the exam, I don't think she has the nerve to stay in school."

  "If the director protects her again, I will find the principal. If the principal doesn't agree, I will complain to the county committee!"

  The malice in Gao Jingman's eyes was not concealed at all, and she would only be happy if Su Yaoyun disappeared from this world immediately.

  "There's still a month left. What if it gets raised?" Huang Lanhui was worried. She felt that Su Yaoyun was really different recently.

  "Don't worry! Junior high school math is not easy. How much can you improve in one month? The students in her class don't listen to the lessons. Giving her two months will be useless."

  Gao Jingman paused, leaned close to Huang Lanhui's ear mysteriously, and whispered softly, "I came up with all the questions. I just need to adjust the difficulty level."

  The difficulty level of the final exam in general schools is 70:30, but she changed it to 60:40 or 50:50. She didn't believe that these students could do well in the exam.

  Huang Lanhui looked at Gao Jingman's promise and was delighted. She felt a little pain just now because she had saved several months of cloth coupons. However, she felt it was worth it when she thought about Su Yaoyun being fired by the school.

  Su Yaoyun came to the classroom and frowned when he found Zhang Ju was not there.

  After class, she walked over to the first-grade teacher, Su Tong, and asked, "Xiao Tong, have you seen Zhang Ju?"

  Su Tong sighed and said to Su Yaoyun in a depressed tone, "Zhang Ju may have to drop out of school. I heard her father broke his leg, and her mother is the only one at home. And you see, the harvest this year is not that good, and there are so many children in her family..."

  Su Yaoyun frowned even deeper when he heard this.

  Seeing that she didn't say anything, Su Tong suddenly came close to her and complained in a low voice, "Yaoyun, you don't know, Gao Jingman and the director just said that the teaching staff is closed-door and complacent, and said that the results of the three junior high school grades will be compared together in the final exam this time."

  Su Yaoyun has changed a lot during this period. After working with her for a while, Su Tong liked her quite a lot, so they chatted more casually.

  This time, when I heard Gao Jingman and the director say such things, I knew that Gao Jingman wanted to target Su Yaoyun, and I was so angry that my teeth itched. What does it mean to work behind closed doors? What does it mean to be complacent? It's not possible to teach well these days. The three grades are not of the same difficulty and I don't know what to compare them with.