CHAPTER 1

**DESCRIPTION**

**TIMELINE: YEAR 1, VERSION 3, BEFORE THE ISLAND ARC**

**ALL YEARS PRESENT**

As the plot goes, they got summoned to a massive theater. God explained everything. They were super confused at first, but somehow they got it, and so on

GOD - SO LET'S WE START?

Horikita: Everything was normal until a moment ago. Now, this weird guy wants us to watch our future events. His talk sounds like nonsense, but after sensing his ominous aura, there's no doubt he has some supernatural powers.

Sudō-kun tried to hit him, but he got paralyzed.

Horikta - What do you think?

Ayanokoji:  utterly clueless as you. This experience is entirely new to me as well.

Horikita: Do you think there could be a way to escape?

Ayanokoji: We shouldn't try to escape. Just look at him. He's different from a normal human. If he wanted to kill us, he could have done it directly on the ship.

All I can think is, he just wants entertainment.

Horikita: Sounds right, I guess.

Horikita and Ayanokoji decided to just stare straight at the screen.

But there was a heavy uproar in Class D. Even after a brief explanation that the god wouldn't kill them, they still couldn't stop fussing.

Ike: "Damn, Ken, just wake up already, damn it."

Hondo: "Is he dead?"

Kei: "I'm feeling really scared. What's happening? This feels like a horror movie," she said, clinging to Hirata.

Hirata: Don't worry. Everyone, please calm down. He won't kill us, he said so."

Shinohara: But, Hirata kun, it's still scary to imagine there's something like this existing in the world. He just summoned us here out of thin air and could kill us if he wanted."

God: "Damn it, I said I won't!"

God: Shut your crap. Anyway, where was I? Ah yes, let's start with the distant future and give me some entertainment.

Arisu: God-sama, you've said some truly inconceivable things. But I have a question: Are we going to look at the scenes from a 3rd person POV or from a certain person's POV?"

God: Hmm, we will do both.

Ryueen: Just start already

AFTER WINTER vacation, school life took a fresh start.
The greetings with classmates who I hadn’t seen for about two weeks until the new year were a bit awkward, but other than that, the days passed uneventfully.
When would the next special exam be conducted?
While everyone in the class would have that in the back of their minds, Horikita, who had received hints from senpais, was more
concerned.

Who's pov is this everyone asked

God - it's ayanokoji kiyotaka's

Matsushita: Why him? Aren't there more options? Or is there something special about him?"

God: Hmm, no particular reason. Ayanokoji doesn't engage in unnecessary matters and tends to keep to himself. For that reason, I think he's the best person to observe from his POV."

Matsushita: "That makes sense. Thank you."

Ike: "I pity you, Ayanokoji."

Yamuchi: "Damn, that sucks."