A/N

Don't worry it's nothing bad.

I have a few things to say and a few questions for you.

First I would start by saying that I appreciate everyone who is voting and commenting on my story.

I started writing this story in February and at first I was skeptical because I had thoughts that it wasn't going to be good enough but then I said 'don't let your negativity fuck up your imagination'.

I kept writing and the more I wrote the more encouragement I got

I was afraid that it wasn't going to be enjoyable but I had faith in myself and I'm glad I pushed forward.

I know this story has some problems but I'm grateful for the very few of you guys that are still reading it.

Now, my questions are:

Whhat are your thoughts about the characters after you've read the whole thing?

What do you think the second book is going to be like?

How many chapters should the second book have?

I don't know.. I'm questioning myself again.

But again, thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Just know that I'm over here rereading this book myself too and enjoy reading your comments about Nia and Apollo.

Those two have some serious issues to handle.

Smh..

But that's all for now!

Thank you for tuning in!

I will see you in the next book!

COMMITMENT 2: NIA & APOLLO's story continues.

Love you all

-ej ❤️