Afterparty - 2

The crowd at the dance stage was filled with never ending energy, as they sang at their high-pitched voice, and jumped around everywhere in the name of dancing.

Amongst everyone, yashasvi made his way out, tired. He wanted a break, and so he wanted a drink which made him move towards the counter. His boyfriend, Jos, has said that he'll not be able to make it. When yashasvi heard that, his heart literally dropped to his stomach in disappointment, but he couldn't force his boyfriend from England to Barbados, just for an afterparty.

He sighed, but as soon as he reached the counter, his eyes widened his horror as he shouted at the couple,

"Bhaiya!!! Stop kissing like eating each other!!"

He yelled, making Virat and Rohit pull apart. Virat was embarrassed, he suppressed a whine and hugged Rohit, hugging his face in his neck making Rohit laugh at his cuteness.

"That's disgusting bhaiya, we all are here, how can you do that?"

Yashasvi shook his head in disbelief,

"Oye! Zyada mat baan. Soon when jos will come, then I'll tell you".

"He won't come," came yashasvi's immediate reply as he took a bottle of Pepsi.

"Why?" Virat asked taking his head out.

"He's probably stuck with some work, and I don't wanna force him."

Virat looked at Rohit who gave him an assuring look.

After some moments

Virat and Rohit have already left and yashasvi had also finished his drink. He was going to join the dance party once again, but a hand stopped him from behind. He turned around, and blinked stupidly.

"JOSSIIEEEEE!!!!"

He exclaimed hugging the life out of his boyfriend who laughed at his antics and spun him around, hearing to his heart warming giggles. He set him down soon, as both sat side by side.

"You told me you won't come." Yashasvi complained poking his chest. 

"(Laughing) It was a prank."

"But I don't like it," Yashasvi whined

"You may not like the prank, but isn't my surprise worth it?"

Yashasvi smiled, and without answering just gave a peck on his cheeks.

"You know I really missed lap-"

"No lap dances here," Yashasvi said sternly passing his boyfriend a glare.

"I..I was saying that I missed having you on my lap, in the normal way," Jos fumbled trying to find the best excuse as yashasvi hit him on his chest.

But soon, swung his leg around and sat on his boyfriend's lap.

"I missed you so much," Yashasvi said cupping his cheeks.

Jos ran his hands up and down his waist, providing comfort, "me too."

Yashasvi leaned in, as Jos captured his lips in a sweet kiss. Their kiss was nostalgic, and of course they were the couple who were far apart most of the time.

But soon a loud cough broke them apart as yashasvi hurried down from his lap, but Jos seemed unbothered as he pulled yashasvi back.

It was Virat and Rohit, smirking at them.

"Hey mate," Jos raised a hand at Rohit who signalled back, "enjoy," Rohit said before turning to yashasvi.

"Hume bohot bol raha tha, kyun ab swad aa gaya?" Rohit said as Virat joined in,

"Ab dekhiyo, kahi kiss viss se zyada na kar lo." Virat teased as yashasvi turned a full ripe tomato.

"Jao aap dono!" He whined and hid his red face in jos' chest as the trio laughed at his cute behaviour.

Virat and Rohit sat at a corner, as they watched their family all happy.

"These kids are so noisy,"

Virat complained with a chuckle, and warned a chuckle from his husband,

"Not to mention that we were them once upon a time."

Virat laughed as re rewinded memories, oh how fast they've grown up. It still seems like yesterday when they used to drag Yuvi, Mahi and other seniors in the dance stage, but in the blink of an eye, today they get dragged by some youngsters who'll again become seniors real fast.

"That phase was great, no worries, only cute moments with you and my brothers."

Virat smiled, and leaned his head on Rohit's shoulders,

"Hey, we still have cute moments," Rohit sounded a bit offended but it soon washed away when he added, "like now."

Virat laughed, "indeed, you're my safe place. Away from the banters, my peace."

Rohit smiled unknowingly, pressing a kiss to Virat's forehead, "and you're my home."

The two shared a smile again, and looked towards their team, their family. The happy family story went on, with new characters and new storylines, but what they had, will always be caged in one unique portion of their heart.
.
.
.

It is the end🥲 Thank you for showing so much love to the previous chapter, and for your votes. See you, maybe soon or maybe not.