•The night before it all changed•

Sandra and Aiden were an ideal couple that everyone wanted to be, they were elegant and they truly loved each other. Adien Darenwood, 6'3, looks from his great grandfather, cute and attractive. Authoritative and visually impressively sexy as the flames of the burning hell. Sandra Addice, type of a girl every family would want, yet the daddy's babygirl. Infront of the public she was the sweet, and innocent but in the case for her one and only husband she was the type to give in and do whatever it took to please him. Alongside of being submissive, she was obedient.

Sandra picked out three sets of outfits for her best friend's birthday party tonight, and was trying them out and her husband, Aiden, was sitting on the bed helping her out. "Aiden, which one should I wear today?", she asked placing each of the dresses on the bed infront of her husband. "Well, since you're going to a party you can wear the elegant pink one, with enough coverage" Aiden said with a smirk, "Noo, I wore that multiple times before" Sandra said being frustrated. "You can wear whatever you want, you're gorgeous anyways" he said being done with her as women do this always.

She ended up picking the red sparkling dress, the length was upto her knees with a short slit and a thin strap with a V-neckline. At around evening, when Sandra was all ready to go, and appeared in the living room infront of Aiden, he was mesmerized by the sight of her, for him she was a complete goddess, she was looking sexy yet cute to Aiden. "Always gorgeous, beautiful", Aiden said with a smirk on his lips while his eyes flickered to her thighs and her eyes again. "Is that so?" She asked in a mocking way. Aiden got up and wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her completely against his body, their chests touching the other while tracing soft and sensual kisses along her neck and collarbone before letting her go. "Let's drop you to your party, sweetheart.", he said as he pulled her by her waist towards the door, and then drove off by the car.

Sandra planted a soft but passionate kiss before getting out of the car and knocking on the door. Jessica opened the door revealing Sandra, "Happy Birthday bestie" Sandra said being excited and handed her the gift. They both hugged each other and was both extremely overjoyed. Everyone was partying as if there's no tomorrow, and posting on social media about the party, drinking alcohol, cocktails, mocktails and eating some snacks. Before an hour till Sandra comes home, Aiden was scrolling through his phone when suddenly he saw a post from Steve, Jessica's boyfriend, that beside him was a girl wearing a red dress with sparkles kissing him passionately, and in the background people were partying and dancing but the picture wasn't clear fully.
The moment Aiden saw it he was burning with rage, the feeling of betrayal by his own wife whom he  loved dearly started flowing through his body.

*Sandra wasn't aware of what was waiting for her at home.*