🎀CHAPTER 1🎀

(DISCLAIMER DALIA IS NOT MY NAME I
   JUST SEARCHED IT UP DONT BASH ME😭)

Dalia, always saw Ghost as a quiet person, nothing more or as you hoped. She worked in Task Force 141, Well that led up to a one night stand as Friends with benefits which made it more risky as both of them were in the army and The captain could dishonourably discharge the both of you. So you kept it a secret. That led her to date Ghost for over 2 years. She couldn't believe it now. The quiet and serious lieutenant is dating a lower ranked sergeant, that was every female recruits dream in task force 141 to date Simon 'Ghost' Riley as everyone called him. It was a memory that you broke his barrier for once. To see the 'REAL' him instead of the grumpy and arrogant lieutenant he was since every single recruit said he was. Dalia felt everything from him. His touch, his manners, everything a woman would want a man to do. It made the both of us feel satisfied. Well that was temporary as I saw him with the barracks bunny. It was so bad I cried for hours even days as such but I gave up and left the force to complete my life as a dentist. I got my degree and my UCAT, I couldn't believe myself how far I came in life. I worked as a private dentist and worked hard. It's been 15 years since I've seen Ghost, it felt like it was about 20 years ago. Many of my patients were old friends and family. I decided to take a break as I worked my ass off for this job. I went out with a couple of my Highschool buddies, I loved them with my heart. We went to a strip club or people called a club. I came in and danced my ass off, drinking mocktails and cocktails as I enjoyed myself like always. With nobody to be dating or married to now. It just felt right, being satisfied then being stressed during the military having days off then mending guns every day. I was sat with Jess, one of my Highschool buddies. When I spotted my old task force. Captain price, Gaz, Soap and Ghost? I haven't seen him around here. Never a local around here.. He was from Manchester, so why did he come to here. Captain price saw me.
"Hello Dalia, been many years since I met you again, 15 years?!" Price exclaimed while holding a cigar.
"Yes sir, I've achieved a lot in my life after leaving the task." I gave a faint smile, I didn't feel bad for leaving I just missed them all but never ever Ghost, it was a weird feeling for him and me.
"I couldn't feel bad.No never he cheated on me with a barracks bunny I could never forgive him."
The thoughts circled around me like a cat and dog, I just needed to get rid of it, it's been 15 years I can't go back to him now, he must already have kids and a wife. Goodness I needed to stop myself I am thinking like a Psychopath.. I need to stop clinging to him waiting for him to like me again. We both made eye contact for a while but never said anything. It felt uncomfortable.
"Hey Jess want to come to the dance floor." I said with a faint smile. I had to get the awkwardness off me.
"Sure." She said in a short tone.
We both walked off. I had to adjusted my dress as I didn't want anyone being a pervert. R n b songs came up like crazy. Spanish ones as well Me and Jess were dancing like crazy like a bunch of kids squealing in a park for ice cream. I couldn't help his stares, they were like laser into to me. It had been awhile since we came to the club. We came at 9pm and now it's 1am, I had another shift again tomorrow so I didn't want to be a bother to anyone else, So I walked up to our table.
"I am having to leave." I said my friends I couldn't leave them but I had to. It over come me. I walked off to go home.

COMING BACK TOMORROW FOR PART 2🎀