The Age Reset

It was a dark night and Mr.Jinx had just clocked in to work where his coworkers were all waiting for him in the meeting room and Mr.Jinx walked to a empty seat next to the coworkers he works with the most in the field Mr.Persēphœna (a 5 thousand year old male entity) and Mr.Unseên (a 4 thousand year old male entity). Mr. Jinx was known for his speed in the field and for his jokes, he was 3 thousand years old and quite a comedian who knows how to get serious when necessary. As Mr. Jinx sat down he said "good day gentlemen" in a snarky teasing tone which  Mr.Persēphœna chuckled at before going serious Mr.Unseên didn't seem so impressed and just fixed his dull purple cloak and Mr.Persēphœna had a dark toothy grin and Mr.Jinx got comfy and listened in to the meeting. "As you may know the age reset is happening today" the boss started and this made Mr.Jinx's comfy face expression go sour as if he ate a lemon. Every 30 years a age reset happens to those entities why are over 1 thousand and when Mr.Jinx remembered he was 3 thousand years old his face went even more sour and he sinks into his seat as the other coworkers were talking about the age reset that'll be talking place in a couple minutes. Mr.Unseên and Mr.Persēphœna could see the miserable and sour look on Mr.Jinx's face. Mr.Jinx was normally chill and snarky so seeing him this sour about something was funny to say the least, "what's with the sour expression?" Asked Mr.Unseên as he leans on his arm that was resting on the arm chair and he puts his head on his hand as he looks at Mr.Jinx who was muttering words to himself before saying "I'm not really for this" which made  Mr.Persēphœna cackle in his sleeve of his dull brown over coat and hearing this made Mr.Jinx annoyed but he hid it with a smug smile and a forced chuckle. Remembering that he lived with his uncle once was already annoying especially knowing that he'd have to do it again unless he thinks of something last minute, as he thinks he and has a rough idea on what to do he looks up and saw everyone was ready and even Mr.Unseên and Mr.Persēphœna were ready and waiting for the count down for the age reset. Mr.Jinx felt his stomach twist and turn as he sighs and got himself mentally ready and without warning it happened. Mr.Jinx looks at himself in the mirror and he was now 120(20 in human terms) and he looks up to see  Mr.Persēphœna was 323 (23 in human terms) and  Mr.Unseên was 222 (22 in human terms). Mr.Jinx sighs annoyed knowing that he's still the youngest among the two which he didn't care about and just sat up and sighs as he heard Mr.Persēphœna say "at least we get to leave early and not worry about this place for awhile".Mr.Unseên just looked at them and rolled his eyes as he got up and got ready to go leaving Mr.Persēphœna and Mr.Jinx alone in the room with their boss."best you get a move on boys" said the boss with a tired tone which didn't surprise Mr.Persēphœna and Mr. Jinx at all, they bid their boss farewell and began walking out of the office and getting ready to leave to start their second lives.