5TH CHAPTER

⚠️ RIBBON 🎀
(5TH CHAPTER)

📢THIS IS NOT REAL, THIS IS JUST SATIRE MOST OF THIS IS NOT REAL. PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT. WE RESPECT MAYOR ALICE LEAL GUO AND SENATOR RISA HONTIVEROS. THIS IS NOT REAL. WE APOLOGIZE IF WE MAKE ANY OFFENSE. AGAIN THIS IS NOT REAL, AND SATIRE MOST OF THIS IS NOT REAL.📢

IF YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND THAT, THEN DON'T READ THIS AU.

⚠️ WARNING‼️
(The following scenes might include explicit SPG events. KUNG AYAW MO NG GANITO, DON'T READ THIS OR SKIP THE SCENE, IT'S THAT EASY‼️😭)

💥RECOMMENDED READING THIS WITH THE SONG: DANGEROUS WOMAN -ARIANA GRANDE. PERO MAMAYA PA YUNG PART NA MAGANDA BASAHIN WITH SONG NA YAN -L. S.💥

...................................................

------------
ALICE'S HOUSE
------------

...................................................

It was early in the morning about 5am. Risa was already awake, she was admiring Alice's gorgeous face. Alice was hugging Risa tightly, her legs were even wrapped around Risa. Risa started caressing Alice's legs.

[Damn I love your legs...] -Risa

"Ang aga aga wag mong paglaruan yung legs ko." Alice said with a sleepy voice.

"I'm not doing anything wrong, you're the one hugging me." Risa said.

"Alam mo, manligaw ka muna. Baka nakakalimutan mo, walang tayo." Alice said, as she turned around and hugged her pillow instead.

"So pwede na akong manligaw? You know I will, I just need you to say that you're allowing me." Risa said as she hugged the mayor from behind.

"Sige na nga, kulit mo eh." Alice said with a sleepy voice.

"I will not disappoint you. I'll marry you one day." Risa said

"Manliligaw pero di alam na birthday ko ngayon." Alice whispered.

"Po?"

"Wala, matutulog ako ulit. Wag mo akong istorbohin off ko today, gusto ko lang mag rest."

"Okay sleep tight my future wife." Risa said as she stood up and left Alice's room.

...................................................

Risa's POV:

I went to my room and got ready. I showered, did my skincare, and changed into a casual outfit, as I was going to help prepare for the event I was invited to. I went downstairs to the kitchen.

[I badly need some coffee...] -Risa

I saw the mayor's coffee machine, so I decided to brew some coffee good for two.

[I'll leave a note for Alice, I don't want to disturb her...] -Risa

I grabbed my keys and drove to the venue.

...................................................

------------
EVENT VENUE
------------

...................................................

I arrived at the venue, before entering, Susan came to me.

"Ris you're here!" Susan shouted, as she ran up to me.

"San I missed you!" I said as I made bweso with her.

"Before going inside, be ready, the venue is absolutely ganda!"

"Weh? Baka kung ano lang yung decorations, ano ba yung theme?" Risa said jokingly.