Bestfriend

Once a upon time Leanna and me met.we know each other for a very long time.1-1-2001 with out her I would be

nothin

I love her with all my heart. She is very cool well we hang out every single day! Well every since we met we talked and talked she turned 2 years old and I went to her party we dance an jump in the jumper well she is one year older then me she is the only person I trust well here comes 6th grade we stopped talking for a while because of a friend I met her name is Itzel, and we stopped talking then a couple months after we stared to talk again then ever since we never stopped talking we just trusted each other we can fight sometimes but we fix our problems at the end we have out ups and down!!!! We can be really stupid sometimes we can laugh at random stuff.we were together before for a minute. All u guys can love us hate us we don't care ok!!!

Well we go every where together I tell her everything We are gonna join a dance team together choreo dance team sghs I'm a 7th and she is in 8th almost going to enter high school

She got with some guy named Jonathan Reyes. Her boyfriend liked hated me or something.one day I went with her to her boyfriend house. Jonathan would tell me get the fuck out of here and all that bullshit and I got and I leaved to walk and she ran to me. Leanna told me if he tells u something else I well brake up with him. I told her u don't have to!! And she told me friends come first then him

Drama started we where playing and some girl and me where fake fighting and two other girls came in. Then I was like wtf is going. Jonathan Reyes said your a girl to something like. Diana u got burned and I got mad and I started to talk shit to Diana. Diana she would always talk shit about me. Finally I tell her in her face ur just a fake bich!!!

Leanna stepped in told Diana stuff. Then shit went down Leanna was about to beat up Diana. Since her ex boyfriend told me to leave I left !!!

Leanna and me were walking there was a bus with kids in it. They were saying I was gay stupid and a bitch. I screamed wtf u don't know me. Leanna saying wtf u guys don't know my bestie to be calling him that.

That night I was tried of people calling gay and names. I was going to kill myself in my room. My bestie told me don't do let them talk shit u know its not true. I said I know it's not I'm just tried of people telling me that.

The advice she give me I didn't bother to kill myself. She knew what was right for me to do. I love her so much she just a good friend that I trust <3.

Since then I never cared what people told me I tell idgaf. Then would tell ur so ugly black shit i didn't care. I love my best friend.

My

Best

Friend

For

Ever!!!!!!!!!

<3