Euphoria.

Shubman looked through the glass where his baby was sleeping, she was pale yet she looked so radiant. He smiled, she was just like Sara very glowy.

Oh how he wished to just hold her in his arms and hide her from every evil eye, he didn't believe in all this but since Sara had entered his life he believed in everything.

"Hi princess, nahi princess toh tumhari mumma hai. Toh you will be my queen,hmm even though it is a level upper still you are my queen. But I won't call you that okay. You are so strong my girl, just like your mumma. I know you will survive this. Your dadda is waiting for you to come soon."

He wiped his tears and looked at Sara who smiled, she was okay now, discharged. And the day she saw her precious baby she could not control her tears. There were many problems, the baby had to be breastfeed but she was not allowed to do so, she had to pump her milk and feed it to her with very small injections.

A month had passed and even though the baby was recovering very fast one more unfinished business laid in front of them, she had Hernia, a disease. Once the baby would be okay she had to go through its operation and here it was, the day.

Shubman and Sara watched as the baby was taken into the room, all they could do was pray to God to keep her safe. Sara hugged him unable to hide her emotions and he embraced her knowing her state.

After three hours which seemed like eternity to then the doctors came out.

"Mr and Mrs Gill congratulations the operation was successful and your daughter is safe now, we will keep her here for two days more and then you can take her home. Also she will be out of the incubator so you can touch her but you have to be very careful, always sanitise your hands whenever you are touching her and you will have to keep the pump because she is still weak and wouldn't be able to suck on her own. This will have to continued until she turns 5 months old until then I am sure she will be like a normal baby again."

"Thank you so much doctor, you you have no idea what big of a deed you have done. Thank you so much for giving us our daughter back."

The doctors smiled and went away while Sara again hugged Shubman but this time happily. Soon a nurse came and took them to the baby's room.

"Mam please sanitise your hands and sit on the bed I will give you the baby."

Sara nodded with happy tears brimming out of her eyes and a wide smile on her face. The nurse carefully took the baby and gave it to Sara and then left for privacy purposes.

"Shub..oh my god my baby."

Sara whispered looking at the tiny creature in her hands. While Shubman smiled, quickly taking out his phone to capture her raw emotions.

"Dekho na kitni choti hai. Hi baby mumma here."

As soon as she said this the baby snuggled in her chest making Sara cry again.

"Dekho she knows her mumma, I love you my love. Mumma will always protect you I promise."

She looked at Shubman who was looking at them with longing. She smiled and called him near her, he became excited and immediately went near her sanitising his hands.

"I know how much you have wanted to hold her and finally this is the moment. I am so thankful to God to let me watch this precious moment."

She spoke as she handed over the baby to Shubman very carefully who with extra careful hands took her cradling her near his chest.

His eyes moist looking at his girl. Nothing had seemed so surreal before ofcourse except the day he married Sara.

"Sara, look at her she is so beautiful just like you. And I can proudly say I was the one who looked at her first. I will always protect you baby no matter what, dadda loves you."