Chapter 1: Hunt!

I am Jicuhl Bornsch of the Rardani Clan. I live in a world full of Dinosaurs and I am only 8 years old. This is the start of my story where I explore the world of the Titans!

"Jicuhl! grab your dagger and follow me, we are going on a hunt!" I heard my father say standing at the door of our hut.

I get off of my cloth bed and grab my dagger "I'm ready!" I say as I walk towards him.

We walk out together and my father picks me up and puts me on the back seat of our pet Parasaurolophus, Davlo. While he's doing that he also grabs his dagger and bow from our hut.

"So Dad, where do you plan on going?" I asked him with confusion. "I was thinking on going to the lower half of the country and maybe catch some Deinonychus Eggs" he replied as he hopped on Davlo and began to ride him.

We were now going at about 40km per hour and we just left the outskirts of our village, we saw two Ankylosaurus mating while we also saw a few Triceratops running from some Deinonychus.

"Dad! Deinonychus!" I yelled and he turned away from them and then saw a  Deinonychus nest about the size of a modern day pillow hiding in between 2  large bushes.

He jumped off and said to me "Stay There!" He then grabbed a few eggs the size of a shoe before a  mother Deinonychus ran up to him, it stopped when it was about 3 meters away from him and growled. He put the eggs down carefully and put his hands in the air wanting for the Deinonychus to let him free from the stare- off.

Hey Guys, I hope you liked the first chapter! I plan to post a chapter every 2-3 days maybe more if I'm busy.
Word Count: 292