I

Maeve's POV

✧ • — • ✧

It was 11:34 pm. Loud music was blasted at the bar while I waited at one of the longues for Mr. Dalisay, a guy that I was supposed to have a drug dealing transaction with.

To past time, I surrounded myself with ladies as usual, who were seductively showing off their curves, moving their body along with the beat of the songs as if to allure me. It didn't take long for me to pick a girl I wanted. I hinted her to come closer to me, tapping on my lap as if to signal that I wanted her to position herself there. With a smirk, I watched her body slowly move down to sit on my lap as she moved her hips back and forth me with her arms wrapped around my neck.

"You smell good baby." I said, leaving kisses on her neck causing her to moan softly.

This was common routine for me. Every night, I would visit bars in hopes to find a new girl to hook up with before I meet up with other clan organization representatives for illegal transactions. I have been doing this for as long as I can remember. And despite the bar and the girls being different every night, it was always the same feeling. In fact, after doing this for so long, I started to feel nothing at all. Which eventually is starting to bore me.

"Keep going Miss Maeve," The girl who was dancing on my lap earlier whimpered, pleading for more of my touch. She had led me to the back of the bar where the rooms were. I knew she wanted to fuck, and so here we were. Every girl was always the same. A little touch of this, a little suck of that, and a bit of thrust and I'd always drive them to orgasm in less than 3 minutes. Hooking up with this girl really was nothing new. I wasn't turned on by her either, nor was I really interested in her. I simply do one night stands to past time even though I did it often. Too often that almost every girl at the bars in my city know me because I already made them cum.

It didn't take long for me to drive her to her climax. "Open your mouth up baby." I commanded her as she obeyed.
"Be a good girl and lick my fingers clean, okay?" I said in a soft voice, almost a whisper while maintaining a stern look. She did as I asked. I swirled my fingers in her mouth, with her tongue licking drips of her cum off my fingers. I smirked in satisfaction before standing up and checking the time on my watch.

11:54 pm. Great.

I thought. I can still make it to my meeting not late as expected.

Despite the routine of fucking girls in bar lounges before my transactions, I had always valued punctuality so I was never late in my meetings. Why would I be late anyway? I always make my ladies cum in less than 3 minutes naman.

"Here." I spoke, handing a couple thousand pesos to the girl laying in the sheets as she watches me in amusement while I wore the oxford blue bodycon dress I had back on.

"You really are like what the rumors say about you." She chuckled. "Fuck and go huh?"

I chuckled at what she said. "I'm a busy woman, love." I replied before making my way out of the room with a wink.

As I walked my way through the crowd, I looked at one of my henchmen guarding the entrance of the vip lounge. He looked back at me with a nod, as if to inform me that Mr. Dalisay has arrived. I smiled at him, patting his shoulder as I made my entrance to the longue, where I saw Mr. Dalisay already settled. I looked at my watch.

"Hmm 11:59. You're early." I said with a stern look on my face as I sat down the chair parallel to him.

"I value punctuality." He responded in a formal tone which I appreciated. I really hate it when people talk nonsense to me considering the fact that I valued my time. Except if it was in bed.

"We have some similarities then." I replied to ease a bit of tension. "But back to business." I cleared my throat.

"Right. Kailangan namin ng supplier of cocaine. Huge sums of it. You can offer naman, hindi ba?"

"How much are we talking about, exactly?" I asked.

"25 million pesos worth. I'll pay 50 million if you get it delivered."

I paused for a few seconds trying to give it a thought before I made my decision. "Fare price. It's a deal." I said, offering my hand for a shake to seal the deal which he accepted. "My men will take care of it by Sunday, most police checkpoints are out that time, the drugs will be transported safely sa warehouse niyo." I added.

"It was a good decision dealing wtih you, Arceta. Peasure doing business." He said with a smirk.

"Pleasure doing business with you too." I said bowing slightly to show respect as he reciprocated the gesture before he left.

The bass echoed louder and louder with the music ascending as I made my way back out of the lounge and back to the main bar. The familiar smell of liquor hit me once again as I walked towards the bar to get myself a shot. Aubrey was also there, I sat with her.

Aubrey Sage Sevilleja-Arceta was my half sister. We had different mothers. But despite that, Aubrey remained close to me. Our father trained us both at the same time after all, the only difference was that more pressure was put onto me kasi ako yung tagapagmana. Despite that, Aubrey proved useful to the Arceta Clan. She helped me raise my status in the underworld too that's why I was thankful I had her.

"So, kumusta yung transaction?" She asked, taking a sip of the margarita she had in her hand.
"Well it was a success, we made a deal na." I replied.
"How much did he offer?"
"50 m."
"Delivery at Sunday?" Aubrey asked again.
"Yep, just the usual." I said, and Aubrey nodded.

"Just a shot of whiskey please." Ani ko sa bartender and he handed me a glass.
"Still stuck with your whiskey old man?" Aubrey joked causing us to both laugh lightly.
"I like things pure."
"Funny cause you're not so pure yourself." She grinned, I just rolled my eyes.
"Ikaw na babala sa delivery sa Sunday?" I asked her.
"Why? May transaction scheduled ka pa?"
"Meron, an old client Saturday meet up. Kanina lang nag request ng deal."
"I thought you only take transaction deals during weekdays? But don't worry, ako bahala dun ate Maeve." Aubrey smiled.
"Thanks." I smiled back, taking a sip of the whiskey I had.

The night we had at the bar soon came to an end as we went back home after we had our drinks.