Prologue:

Author's note: This is a pure smut with drama scenes. Any names of real people used by the author in this story is just coincidence. Reader discretion is advised. The following content of this story may be break your heart, so if you're ready to read... proceed, but with caution. 

***

"Never love anyone who treats you like you're ordinary." —Oscar Wilde.

People say, or should I say, everyone, tells about that relationship is a broad word. Between family and friends, and between two people who love each other. The varieties of such word define one thing or the other.

And that shows how someone, or somebody shows their affection on the other.

We, human beings are given to be together with someone we love. It makes us feel secure and loved by that person. Such emotion as love leads us to find someone we care, and make that person be part of our life.

As time passed by, we also learn to adapt in our surroundings, making bond with different people and enhance our emotion to let us through in their lives, without entwining much of their personal space.

However, what if... what if the relationship you want to build with someone isn't suppose to happen? When you think that making someone sad or lead to their doom, what will you do?

"Ahn~! Yes~! it feels so good~! More~! More!"

A sweet moan heard in a semi-dim lit room. Faint crack sound echoed in between. A citrus-sour scent wafted my nose; sweat drips down on my neck. Enveloping through my body is the heat coming out, as a woman around her 20's on top of me.

She's stark naked; showing her voluptuous and alluring big, bouncy breasts while humping above. Her legs spread widely side by side, arms straightened down to my abdomen.

Her face is round, covered in sweat, and eyes filled with euphoria looking upward. Holding on her waist, I made a thrust upward from below, letting out a grunt. The woman squealed with pleasure as my cock penetrates deeper inside.

"Don't you just focus on her; make me feel good too..." another woman crawled beside me. Like the first woman, she's also pretty and has a great body.

Leaning forward, she caress my face and puts her lips in mine. I feel her warm breath entangling. My moans covered while the other keeps humping above. The sweet sensation warped.

Loosing from the kiss as the woman moves her face away, she smiles seductively at me. "Make me feel good..."

A whisper of lust rushed over me. She stands and spreads her legs wide, sitting directly on my face like riding. Such moist groin landed on my face. "Ahn~ your breath tickles~!"

"Chloe..." the woman's voice who keep moaning called the other one. "Mary..." the one who sits on my face responds. Both of them does their thing, as I licked her nether region.

Both of the girls moaned atop their lungs. Hearing their loud cries of pleasure makes me feel hornier. I start to hump aggressively as Chloe moans louder. While my tongue slipped inside her pussy, Mary let out a louder moan.

The sour taste covered my tongue, yet I keep poking to make her feel satisfied. "Ah~! Eric! I'm cumming~!"

"Me, too! Eric~! Ahhhnnn... I'm cumming~!"

I also feel their flesh narrowing. My cock starts to bulge, feels something is leaking out. I keep holding my moan while my tongue keeps licking. Both the two women has their bodies twitching together.

"I'm cumming~!" Chloe, the girl who humps on my lower half cried.

"I'm cumming~!" Mary, the one who is sitting on my face, squealed.

With my hard groan, I also let out the thick and squishy thing inside me and painted Chloe's inside. She let out a fulfilling, euphoric moan. Her body lifts almost, twitching while the hot liquid poured.

Mary also twitches her body as liquid squirted out. Both of them lay down, breathing hardly. I also feel the exhaustion while catching my breath. In a few moments, both of them crawl to both of my side.

"I feel happy, thank you..." from my left, Chloe smiles as she lay down on my left arm. Her hand touches my chest as she looks at me.

"I am in bliss, too..." Mary, who is from my right, speaks as she lay down on my right arm. "But I want to have your cum, too."

"Huh? I'm still sensitive—Ack!" an electrified sensation suddenly rushed down my nether part. Mary's hand caress my soft dick gently as she shows a playful smile. "I don't like Chloe just enjoy this thing. I want to taste this, too."

"Wait... no, let me rest—Hah!"

Mary didn't wait and squirmed down towards my nether part. Facing my still soft dick, she smiles at me. "Your dick's still wet with Chloe's juices. I love it."

With her hand caressing it gently, the arousing sensation wrapped in. I couldn't just helped but to go on my instinct. "Ah, you're hard again!" she squeaked with glee.

"Mary, wait a minute—Ohh~!"

My dick suddenly swallowed by her mouth. The soft and hot feeling of her tongue entangled. "Does it feel good, Eric...?" Chloe, who is lying beside me, lifts to look at my face.

"Ughhh... Mary, wait—Ungh!" I groaned. Mary moves her head back and forth while slurping down my member. "You sure are in heaven, having two girls making you happy."

With those words left from her mouth, Chloe leaned to me and kissed my lips. Her voluptuous breasts pressed down to me as I hold both of their heads.

I never intent to start a relationship with just anyone. The life I have right now is something I cherished. This isn't the thing that I want at all, yet... I'm in, having physical relationship with two girls.

This wasn't my plan all along; I'm your typical nobody. But now... I'm drowning onto the pit of lust between them. My name is Eric Santos, and this is an unusual tale between these two women.

An entanglement of relationship between the desire of someone giving the aid of pleasure, and the guilt of craving for the thing it shouldn't be get in the first place.

Our bizarre story, will begin.