Chapter 56

After completing the puja ceremony, everyone returned home and settled on the couch. Aditi took the single seater while Aadarsh sat beside her, wrapping his arm around her shoulders. They started planning for Aditi's baby shower, and Sathya Moorthy insisted that it should be a grand event. After a lot of discussion they finally decided to hold the function during Aditi's 9th month, two weeks before her due date.

Sathya Moorthy said, "Venkat, Sangeeta, and I will take care of inviting the guests."

Mukunthan offered, "I'm here to assist Sid and Anu with whatever they need. I'll also take care of the guests."

Anu: "Fine! Everything is fine, but we forgot one main thing," she said.

Everyone looked at her with confused expressions.

Anu: "The venue?" she asked.

Aadarsh promptly answered, "Gauri Residence," and glanced at Aditi, who was already looking at him. She blinked, taking his hands in hers and accepting his choice, which brought a smile to his face.

Sathya Moorthy remarked, "This is perfect; there's no better place than where Gauri lived."

Sathya Moorthy instructed, "Mukunthan, take Anu and Sid there so they can inspect it and plan accordingly." Mukunthan nodded in agreement.

After bidding farewell to everyone, Anu and Sid departed with Mukunthan. Now, only Aadarsh, Aditi, Sathya Moorthy, Santha, and Aditi's parents remain.

Aadarsh inquired, "Is there anything I need to do?"

Sathya Moorthy: "You need to take care of Sai; that's your only responsibility," he said.

Aadarsh said, "Alright, let's go," and lifted her in his arms, heading towards their room.

Aditi's eyes widened in shock as she whispered, "Aadarsh, everyone is looking at us," she said.

Aadarsh replied calmly, "They asked me to take care of you, so I'm just doing my job," he said as he walked away.

Those witnessing this display of love and care couldn't help but smile at the genuine affection between the couple.

Aadarsh stepped into their room, "Did you know how beautiful you are today?" he asked, his voice full of admiration.

Aditi, a playful glint in her eyes, responded, "Only today?"

Aadarsh chuckled and gently laid her on the bed. After ensuring she was comfortable, he leaned in, gazing deeply into her eyes. Aditi's heart began to race. Unable to withstand his intense gaze, she closed her eyes, but quickly opened them again when he rubbed his nose against hers with a playful chuckle.

He lay next to her, propping himself up on his elbow. She turned towards him, their eyes meeting. "Every day around you tests my self-control," he said, then gently kissed her eyes.

As Aditi's hand tenderly grazed Aadarsh's cheek, he instinctively took hold of her hand, pressing a soft kiss to her palm. A spark of anticipation filled the air, igniting a palpable tension between them.

Their gazes locked, eyes communicating a depth of longing and affection that words could not capture. In that silent exchange, they understood each other's desires, their hearts beating in sync with the rhythm of their shared love.

Without a word, their lips met in a gentle exploration, a dance of passion and tenderness. Aditi's fingers entwined in Aadarsh's hair, pulling him closer as their kiss deepened, a fusion of warmth and desire. Time seemed to stand still as they immersed themselves in each other, savoring the sweetness of their union.