𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝟨 : "𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖢𝖺𝗇𝖽𝗅𝖾'𝗌 𝖥𝖺𝗋𝖾𝗐𝖾𝗅𝗅"

『𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗅 «𝖢𝗈𝗌𝗆𝗈𝗌𝗍𝗂𝖼 𝖲𝗍𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗆» 𝗂𝗌 𝗇𝗈𝗐 𝖺𝗏𝖺𝗂𝗅𝖺𝖻𝗅𝖾.』

The Auction got cancelled from Xyfenzhin and Velion's duel yesterday, it caused a lot of damage especially when velion summoned the sacred swords of Eternal Cosmos.

Velion's mysticus grew stronger after absorbing Xyfenzhin's divinity but despite that, Xyfenzhin did not submitted to Velion-he fought him for 600 years. It's the time difference between Cosmos and Pirveonesseri.

In Pirveonesseri, the minutes is like days in Cosmos.

After a long duel, Velion won against Xyfenzhin but he only absorbed his power as Xyfenzhin lost his consciousness because of Velion's starvation state that time.

"This is what he gets when he keeps insulting you, Eliesé."
Velion pats her head twice, "What are we going to do to Mr. Xyfenzhin?" Aetheal asked nonchalantly "You could've let me strike him, i won't let him insult my baby eliese!" she added as she hugged Elieselotte "Stop, you two. You just caused a lot of damage in here, Mr. Moody or should I say.... Velion" Azure said with slight amusement because of Mr. Moody's new evolution.

"You will pay for this, you piece of-" Xyfenzhin passed out as Sierra rushed towards him "Xyfenzhin!".

However, a powerful slap echoed through the room as all the Cosmos Sentinels were stunned of Miss Justice's sudden act-she slapped Velion's cheeks causing it to red

"This is unacceptable, Blackhol-" Miss Justice said as her words were interrupted when Velion sinisterly glared at her, as she felt tension and fear... As if her mana was being taken away from her.

She didn't apologize, as she stared at her side then saw the Cosmos Sentinels is also staring at her with rage and disgust

"How ridiculous act!" "the judge of universe is truly cruel!""Velion should slit her throat!" "She's a dead meat"

"Velion should slit her throat!" "She's a dead meat"

With all those murmurs, Velion did not do anything but to say "It's fine, it is indeed ridiculous act yet i do not hit a women nor a child. It's the best way to punish Xyfenzhin, is it right, Miss Justice?" "I... Yes, you are correct, adults must maintain their respect towards youngsters... It's one of the rules in Cosmos.." Miss Justice said as she sighed "I felt anxious that moment" she mumbles....