𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊!

Dear readers,

Thank you for giving this book a chance although I'm pretty sure most y'all come straight from HRB. Before you all dive in the story let me clear few things first.

This book is a spin off of HIS REPLACED BRIDE -the second book in HIS series. In order to understand this story, you must read that book.
It's highly requested that for a better understanding of the characters and the storyline.

The second thing is that this is a Novella~ A short story. It will contain 5-10 chapters maximum excluding Epilogue. I know it's short but remember we just talked about one chapter but here I'm with a whole book. I made it in rush so forgive me if it's not upto your liking.

Lastly, this book will be divided in two half. The first half will have story discussed before Reyan was a father. A lot of the things will be explained in first few chapters that all the HRB readers must read.

Meanwhile, the other half will have his life with Aria and Rhea and how he fell in love with her. Many more things will be there but I'll keep it short because I'm planning to finish it in the first one week of August.

The reason is that, this author has planned something big for y'all.

After HIS series... I'm finally working on another. You will know soon when I'm done with it. It will probably start in late August or September, not sure.

I'll explain the details later because it's a lot.

I'll try to finish this book as soon as possible and I'll be needing your support. Because y'all request this book, I think you all should show me how much you want it. Shower all the love and support that I know you will.

There will be no smut.

I do not have time to write. Every second is important to me and as y'all know I'm 20 and a student. It's pretty hard for me at the moment with my new series and my classes but I'll make sure it won't affect my book.

Anyways,

This book is mine and entirely a work of fiction. The names, characters businesses, place, events and incidents portrayed in it are the work of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner.

There's no other woman drama or cheating. Don't worry, you'll be safe here<3

Have fun!!