new girl (Stan x reader)

You had just moved to South Park, Colorado. You were completely terrified of what would happen. You had hoped they would be nice, but you heard many rumors about the kids there and started to regret asking your mother to move here. Good or bad thoughts you still wanted to go. It was the night before your first day at South Park High and you were wide awake. You tried everything to fall asleep but it didn't work in the slightest. You stared at the ceiling, and a few hours of staring you drifted to sleep.

~morning~

You woke up, and rubbed your eyes. You got out of bed slowly and out on a (f/c) blouse with black skinny jeans. You walked into the bathroom and untangled your messy (h/c) hair. You walked downstairs and ate an apple. You went back to the bathroom to brush your teeth. You walked to the door and slipped on some tennis shoes. "Bye mom! Bye dad!" You shouted and walked out the door. You walked to the bus stop with your head down, hearing laughing you looked up and saw four boys. One of the boys had a red poofball hat with strands of his raven black hair sticking out. Another boy with an orange parka, his hood down so you couldn't really understand him. A chubby boy with a blood red jacket. And finally a boy with a green hat and orange jacket. The boy in red and the boy with the green hat bickered. The boy in the orange parka walked up to you. You wave shyly. "Hi!" He said happily. "I'm Kenny! And your name is?" He asked smiling sweetly. "(F-f/n) You stuttered as the boy in the red poofball hat walked up to you. "Hi. I'm Stan." He waves. You look up. "(f/n)." You say a bit louder. You watched as the two other boys screamed in each others faces. "Do they always do that?" You asked looking up at Stan. "Yep." He said laughing a bit. The boy in the green hat turned towards you. "Oh hi." He smiled. "My name is Kyle." He said as the cubby boy pushed him aside. "You think she cares?" He said laughing. "Fuck off fat boy!" Kyle said flipping him off. "Shut up!" The cubby not commanded. "Make me!" Kyle shouted. Kenny and Stan laughed as you giggled a bit. The bus finally pulled up. You hopped on and sat in the back. Stan and Kenny followed you into the back as Stan sat next to you. You smiled widely and looked out the window. "So (f/n)...What's your favorite color?" Stan asked smiling. "(f/c). You?" You ask. "Blue." He smiles. As the two of you talked the bus hit a short stop as you flung into the seat in front of you. You flung back. "Are you alright?" Stan asked, his voice sounding of concern. "Yeah." You smiled and blushed slightly.

~homeroom~

You approached your first class and looked around for somewhere to sit. You didnt really know where to go so you just stood in the front and waited for the teacher to approach. He finally walked in. "Good morning cla- who are you?" He asked a bit rudely. "I-im (f/n)." You stuttered. "Ohh your that new girl. Well take a seat I don't give shit where you sit." He said rudely and sat at his desk. There was an empty spot next to Stan. You smiled to yourself and sat down.

You were the only one who was actually paying attention. It was close to the end. "Okay children the homework tonight will be done with a partner." He said as the kids didntet him finished and looked around for the who they wanted to be with and started to walk towards the door as the teacher stood in front of it. "I wasn't finished!" He yelled angrily. "I will be choosing you partners. Now sit down!" He commanded as the kids groaned and sat down. "First group is Stan and (f/n)-" He said as you looked at Stan and smiled. "-and last group his Clyde and Token." He said and walked out.

~end of day~

You walked out of class holding your books to your chest. You approached your locker which happened to be next to Stan. "Hi (f/n)! Wana come over to my house for the homework?" He asked smiling sweetly. "Um sure." You answered smiling.

~time skip to Stan's ~

You both walked to into the house not saying a word. you both walked upstairs as he closed the door behind him. He sat on the bed as you just stood there awkwardly. He laughed a bit and patted a spot on the bed for where you can sit. You walked onto the bed as you took out your books. He smiled and scooted closer to you as you blushed. He put his arm around you and held you close. You both read the book and knew exactly what to do. "The French, right?" He asked. "Yep." You answered smiling. "Finally we're finished!" He cheered as you giggled. He scooted closer to you as you both looked into each others eyes. Before you knew it he pulled you in for a kiss. Without hesitation you kissed back. "I love you (f/n).." He said hugging you tightly. "I love you too." You said and closed your eyes