Chapter 18

In morning

Jungkook open his eyes and sit up on bed and pout not finding his wife beside him, he freshup and go downstairs.

" good morning everyone " greet Jungkook and everyone look at him.

" where is Tae " ask Bora.

" is he not her here " ask Jungkook and Bora shake her head negatively.

" hmm these modern daughter in law today is his first rasoi and princess is lost " taunt Ae-cha and Jungkook look at her coldly.

" he must be here " said Eun softly.

" ohh my " Wooji gasp loudly with wide eyes looking behind Jungkook gaining everyone's attention.

" what are you-Woahh " said Jieun with wide eyes looking behind Jungkook.

" what are you guy- " saud Amy and her eyes also got wide in aww and everyone look behind Jungkook, Bora gasp in aww.

" what are guys looking a- " said Jungkook seeing how everyone looking behind him so he turned and his breath knocked out into his lungs because there coming his beautiful wife from stairs not looking less than any goddess.

Jungkook is just scaning Tae who is coming downstairs talking on phone, Jungkook forget how to blink just staring at his wife, he saw how vermillion adoring on Tae's head between his hair and that small red Bindi which decorating Tae's forhead.

Ohh those beautiful eyes decorated by Kajal making them more sharp and as his gaze travel down more he gulp seeing Tae's pink tinted petals ohh how much he want to devour them but alas, he gaze travel down and a smile bloom in his lips seeing that black beaded gold chain which have small diamonds adoring Tae's milky neck, he look down and his mouth went dry he immediately close his eyes and curse himself thinking something wild but he open his eyes saying internally " he is my wify and am staring my wife I have all rights " he is staring at Tae's little blossoms which are protected by blouse and the boarder of the saree, he look down and see how those red bangles adoring Tae's milky wrist and those hands which looking beautiful covered in heena.

" if mehandi is darker that's means your husband loves you so much " Jungkook recalled those words which he heard accidentally by a granny and grin ear to ear.

Amy look at Jungkook she elbow Jieun who look at her, Amy sign toward Jungkook and Jieun smirk teasingly.

She immediately pulled her phone out and record Jungkook and Tae.

Tae cut the call and look ahead frown seeing his everyone staring at him.

" good morning " said Tae and everyone come out from the daze except Jungkook.

" good morning baby you are looking so beautiful " said Bora with a squeal.

" Tae where were you till now " ask Jin.

" I was in office as I got call from company I was checking some emails " said Tae.

" so you are going company now " said Ae-cha taunting.

" no aunty I will do work from home for some day " replied Tae and family members smile.

" leave it all bhabhi you are looking very beautiful today " said Wooji and Jungkook glare at him.

" thankyou " said Tae with a smile.

" eommo you are so cute " squeal Jieun going to pull Tae's cheeks but Jungkook wrap his hand around Tae's waist possessively and glare at Jieun.

" don't touch my wify " said Jungkook glaring at Jieun who pout and everyone chuckle seeing possessive Jungkook and a blush crapt on Tae's cheeks.

" he is also my bhabhi okay " said Jieun showing tongue to Jungkook.