Lose Your Wife - Paige Bueckers

Requested
SMUT

Paige is getting dressed to go out with her team. You are laying on the couch scrolling through TikTok.

"Babe you sure you don't want to join?"

"No you all celebrate the start of the season. I'll be at the next team outing for the first win of the season." She rolls her eyes after mouthing what you say. She doesn't even know why she tries.

"Okay." She kisses your head and moves to leave.

"Paige."

"Yes baby?" She stops in the door.

"I would like a proper kiss please." Paige walks over and kisses your lips. "I love you. Have fun."

"Love you too." She leaves quickly. She gets into Cameron's car. "Hi Cam."

"Hey.... How is wifey?"

"Bored." The blonde is really talking about herself.

"So why didn't she join us? You asked right?"

"Multiple times. She said she'll come next time."

"Give her your card so me and her can go on a girl's day."

"I'll think about it. You ready for the start of the season?" They both start talking about the season.

Not too long of a ride they arrive to the club. So many girls and some guys wave at both the blondes as they make their way to the section.

Yet one girl catches Paige's eye. She's gorgeous. A vet that got transferred from another team. Her new teammate; Kendyl.

"Hey P." The brunette greets the blonde by hugging her. She pulls back. "You look hot."

"Ohhh you know had to throw on something slight." Paige says as she rubs her hands together.  (The Rizz hands). It doesn't take the curly headed girl long to notice the blonde doesn't have a ring on.

"I think you were lowkey trying to match me."

"Nahhh you copied me." Kendyl laughs and pokes Paige in the abs. They are always like this. On and off the court.

Paige couldn't even help her attraction to her. She has a type but she is sucker for Kendyl light blue grayish eyes.

The night is going great. Paige and Kendyl taking shots with the team. The music is great. Paige talks to a few other girls that wanted to take pictures with her because she cute.

Now she's just chilling in the section with her 3rd Moscow Mule. Kendyl is practically in her lap.

"We should go dance." The curly headed girl proposes. The blonde agrees as she chugs down the last of her drink. She gets pulled away to the dance floor.

On the floor they are dancing close, but not touching yet.

"Relax and dance with me foreal. Stop being so tense and holding back." She grabs Paige's arms and turns around. Placing the blonde's arms on her shoulders.