Chp:-8. Missing!

A little recap of last chp:-

{ All three of them head towards the room near the practice room but they see no one.

Suga:- Where are they? I don't see them.

Jimin:- Let's check the practice room.

They check the practice room but found no one...

Jimin:- Did they figured about us?

Y/n:- I don't know. Let's wait for sometime and see.

It was 6am but still no one came... }

 All three of them enter the practice room... after few seconds... Jessie enters the practice room...

Jessie:- Nancy, Nancy ( y/n ), I was searching for you at your room.... Did you see the news?

Y/n:- No, Did something happen?

Jessie:- Yes, and it is terrible.

Jimin:- What happened?

Jessie:- ( Notices Suga and Jimin ) Oh, I didn't see you oppa, sorry. ( Takes her phone out ) See the news ( handing her phone to y/n )

 The news :-  y/n has been missing for last four days....

Y/n:- ( pretending to be worried ) Oh, it is terrible... I hope y/n is ok 😣

Jimin:- ( pretending as if he dont know who y/n is ) Who is she? Is she your friend?

Suga:- ( pretending as if he dont know who y/n is ) Is she anyone of your family member?

Jessie:- She is my best friend, y/n. She didn't talk to me since last week. I am worried 😣

Jimin:- Oh, I hope nothing bad happened to her.

Suga:- I hope this news doesn't affect both of your practice and performance.

Jessie:- I can't say, it won't affect but I will try my best.

Y/n:- Yes, me to.

Jimin:- You both can talk, I and suga hyung will leave. You guys have only half an hour before practice starts, by then try to get used to this sudden news.

Y/n:- Well we will try our best.

  Jimin and Suga leave....

Jessie:- Nancy ( y/n ), I hope y/n  is fine. She was such a good friend and SHE IS THE BEST !! 😭🤧

Y/n:- Yes, I too hope she is ok.... Anyway don't trust Lily too much ok?

Jessie:- Why? ....... Are you jealous because I talk to her?

Y/n:- No, its not because of that, you can talk but she ...............

 Lily enters....

Lily:- Good morning both of you!

Jessie:- Good morning.

Y/n:- Good morning.

Lily:- Jessie, did you see the news? About.......

Jessie:- Yes, I hope she is ok.

Lily:- Yes, same here. She was the best person I have ever met. She even put herself in line for protecting the BTS...

Jessie:- Yess.

Y/n:- ( in her mind )... What!!!!..........  Best person?... me? ............. Didn't you try to kill me when I was still second head of the police department?.......  Good at acting but that would be for fake acting I would say...... Did you and your boss try to hurt the BTS members yesterday and day before yesterday and even before?........